Oxford Heels!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Oxford Heels!!

Post by Slinkyheels »

BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:26 pm Love it man! Oxfords definitely don't get the attention they deserve!
outlawz3k wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 pm I'm disappointed by the lack of response to my recent posts. I guess oxford heels don't really have a big following around here.
I’m also a big fan of Oxford heels. They’re a big turn on for me so I often wank with them. I hope you like these Oxford heels and the pics. I’ve also got a pink suede pair I’ll be f**king soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:16 am
BootsNHeelsFoamer wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:26 pm Love it man! Oxfords definitely don't get the attention they deserve!
outlawz3k wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 pm I'm disappointed by the lack of response to my recent posts. I guess oxford heels don't really have a big following around here.
I’m also a big fan of Oxford heels. They’re a big turn on for me so I often wank with them. I hope you like these Oxford heels and the pics. I’ve also got a pink suede pair I’ll be f**king soon.
I want to see the Pink one !
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm
As requested, here’s the pink pair of Oxford high heels that I f***ed this afternoon. They’re cute aren’t they? You don’t find many Oxfords in colours other than black and brown.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:31 pm
Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:14 pm
As requested, here’s the pink pair of Oxford high heels that I f***ed this afternoon. They’re cute aren’t they? You don’t find many Oxfords in colours other than black and brown.
They are so sexy !

I always enjoy your job ! So nice :D
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Absolutely love these mate. Both pairs are awesome! You don't find many Oxford heels posts in this forum, I find it's a very particular niche.

That pink pair is great. Can imagine them being worn by a bride at a wedding! Really appreciate you sharing!
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Nice cum over those pink Oxford heels. But I prefer the black ones.....
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

There is a small company called All Heels on Duty that makes some amazing reproduction 1940s Oxfords. Can't help but day dream about these sometimes, but I'm not allowed to use them.
BootsNHeelsFoamer

Post by BootsNHeelsFoamer »

Although I'm not allowed to play with these, through the magic of facecumgenerator.com we can see what these would look like after a good cum shot.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

meko60 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:18 am Nice cum over those pink Oxford heels. But I prefer the black ones.....
I agree and the good news is the black pair fit me! I hope you like these pics?
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

They fit you verry well :D