Oxford Heels!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tintinheels

Re: Oxford Heels!!

Post by tintinheels »

Hey outlaw, yes we’re still here and she’s still enjoying them and wears them to work and still stink of your Cum too 😈😈💦💦
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Love this thread. Used to love sniffin n suckin on some Oxford heels that belonged to my old Latin teacher in high school. Got me sooooo fukkin high...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=tintinheels post_id=1133018 time=1637744936 user_id=36624]
Hey outlaw, yes we’re still here and she’s still enjoying them and wears them to work and still stink of your Cum too 😈😈💦💦
[/quote]

Freakin awesome, you guys rock......K's legs are so damn sexy. Good work to all involved........got to get my girl some Oxfords, love them as well..... :twisted:
hogl

Post by hogl »

outlawz3k wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:15 pm
hogl wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:56 am Fucking her high heel leather ankle boots. In addition, a small photo of where she wears them.
Mate, this is epic!!! Must have felt so good for you those heels! How often have you unloaded on them? You have any candid shots of the Oxford heels being worn?
Thanks for your rating. This is their first time. now there are no photos with them, but I will try to find them.
meko60

Post by meko60 »

outlawz3k wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:22 pm
meko60 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:33 pm Oxford heels are so sexy. I'm waiting for these....
image.jpg1.jpg
Those heels are epic!!!. What size are they?
39 EU.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Thanks Italianboots 👠💦💦💦
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

tintinheels wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:08 am Hey outlaw, yes we’re still here and she’s still enjoying them and wears them to work and still stink of your Cum too 😈😈💦💦
Great to hear!! So sexy imagining her dressed and booted ready for work. Would struggle to contain myself even. Top stuff mate and good to hear you're well!!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

italianboots wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:44 am
tintinheels wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:08 am Hey outlaw, yes we’re still here and she’s still enjoying them and wears them to work and still stink of your Cum too 😈😈💦💦
Freakin awesome, you guys rock......K's legs are so damn sexy. Good work to all involved........got to get my girl some Oxfords, love them as well..... :twisted:
Mate you have to absolutely get her some Oxfords!! Can just imagine the mess in those heels you both could make!!
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

Got a great couple of candids of a couple of work collegeues wearing Oxfords. Would be great to hear what you guys think:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z5l7x4 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGB9vn ... sp=sharing

They never took them off for me to have any fun with them unfortunately. Now with everyone working from home I don't get chances like these anymore. Great nonetheless!!
hogl

Post by hogl »

outlawz3k wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:05 pm Got a great couple of candids of a couple of work collegeues wearing Oxfords. Would be great to hear what you guys think:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z5l7x4 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGB9vn ... sp=sharing

They never took them off for me to have any fun with them unfortunately. Now with everyone working from home I don't get chances like these anymore. Great nonetheless!!
Great heels! It is impossible to work quietly next to them.