Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BootjobJay

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet and shoes?

Post by BootjobJay »

Love it! Has she got any boots? Also, have you thought about hinting that you like her shoes?
Jatz_Crackers

Post by Jatz_Crackers »

You have a great Aunty bro. Maybe one day she will see what a good nephew you are.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Here's what I did that eventually led to me just asking my aunt.
I started helping her around her house and always make it a point to speak to her. I would compliment how she looked (you look very nice today...etc). I would literally go out of my way to offer help. This went on for quite sometime until I felt comfortable with trusting her by not telling anyone or getting upset. Then that day came.
I asked her if I could talk to her about something and she keep an open mind. Her response was of course. I asked if she could keep her open mind without getting upset. She said yeah but acted nervous herself. I was so nervous and asked if she could help me out with something. She said of course. I said I kinda have a thing for your shoes and feet. Nothing else. She didn't know what to say and I asked if she was mad at me. She said no. I asked if it was ok and that I didn't want to jeopardize our bond. She said she didn't like anyone touching her feet. I respected that and asked if I could play with her shoes. Not to wear or ruin just to help with my weird thing because I don't have another outlet and I trust you with my deepest secret. She said she would but not to ruin them. BOOM!!! I was in. She would trade me shoes once every 2 weeks. She would wear a pair then trade back. This went on for several years before she passed. Without another outlet. I used the same line on my mother in law. She but on it and I'm off to play with shoes again!! It worked for me twice. Just feel her out to see how she talks and reacts to different things you say.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

wifey-heels wrote:Here's what I did that eventually led to me just asking my aunt.
I started helping her around her house and always make it a point to speak to her. I would compliment how she looked (you look very nice today...etc). I would literally go out of my way to offer help. This went on for quite sometime until I felt comfortable with trusting her by not telling anyone or getting upset. Then that day came.
I asked her if I could talk to her about something and she keep an open mind. Her response was of course. I asked if she could keep her open mind without getting upset. She said yeah but acted nervous herself. I was so nervous and asked if she could help me out with something. She said of course. I said I kinda have a thing for your shoes and feet. Nothing else. She didn't know what to say and I asked if she was mad at me. She said no. I asked if it was ok and that I didn't want to jeopardize our bond. She said she didn't like anyone touching her feet. I respected that and asked if I could play with her shoes. Not to wear or ruin just to help with my weird thing because I don't have another outlet and I trust you with my deepest secret. She said she would but not to ruin them. BOOM!!! I was in. She would trade me shoes once every 2 weeks. She would wear a pair then trade back. This went on for several years before she passed. Without another outlet. I used the same line on my mother in law. She but on it and I'm off to play with shoes again!! It worked for me twice. Just feel her out to see how she talks and reacts to different things you say.
Sound advice. I wish I would have had the courage to ask when growing up. For me confidence didn't transpire until college. Boy were those some good times!
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

moree
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

Perving over my aunties feet again. I love just sitting there with a massive hard on taking pctures of my aunties feet. I really want to cum all over them, and her filthy sandals. I have been thinking about hinting to her, but I can't see it going well for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

Maybe start off slowly, don't make it sexual. You could set it up so she catches you smelling or kissing her shoes or something then you could explain your fetish to her.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

You gotta make her appreciate you first. Like I mentioned before. Be very helpful to her then she'll start to lighten up but only you can make that determination
Fillin2

Post by Fillin2 »

Wow! No wonder she's hot, keep up the good work!
bm893

Post by bm893 »

Personally I'm against messing with relatives' footwear let alone your aunt's

There are however cases when some insist on doing so (esp. given they and their subjects concerned are still relatively young) and even scored big in some cases

Such as this Chink dude who claims he's frequently visited his aunt's place, found a stash of various footwear (mules, peeptoes, wedges etc. etc.) and eventually concentrated on these Pradas
http://s173.photobucket.com/user/ilmature/library/