Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Liuyinek

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Post by Liuyinek »

Zarasandals, you have a good taste for sandals and clogs. Your wife know your cumming adventures?.
Thanks.
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:08 pm I CAN'T BELIEVE MY LUCK!!

OPM DSC01836.jpgOPM DSC01838.jpg

Do you like it?
Awesome load. Good job.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Thanks @Wamshoes and @foofoot.

@Liuyinek, thanks and glad you share my tastes. As for my wife: yes and no. She knows that I like cumming on feet and shoes - in fact I got caught recently having a misplaced a shoe (see my other thread on Carvela satin peeptoe heels..) - but she doesn't explicitly know that I cum her shoes on a regular basis, or that I have several pairs in my own hidden collection.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Waooo ZaraSandals, your story is kinda exciting, i love stories where the lady don't know that her heels are cummed and later she "catch" the rogue fetishist.

more clogs and mules please
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Liuyinek wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:27 pm Waooo ZaraSandals, your story is kinda exciting, i love stories where the lady don't know that her heels are cummed and later she "catch" the rogue fetishist.

Thanks. Sorry no heels in this post, but thought you might like to see my wife's freshly pedicured feet.
Needless to see that made me very hot. After fucking for some time, she complained that my big cock was making her sore and wouldn't let me cum in her pussy, so instead she gave me a footjob and pincered my cock with her big and second toes. I cummed all over her feet and those navy blue toes.
Misc DSC04585.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Nice sexy feet of your wife, ZaraSandals.
I hope see more of her toes and (Zara) mules and clogs. :twisted:

Thanks for the picures
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Sexy feet , very nice , please more
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Liuyinek wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:27 pm Waooo ZaraSandals, your story is kinda exciting, i love stories where the lady don't know that her heels are cummed and later she "catch" the rogue fetishist.

Yes the stories where they don't know. And they show pics of her wearing the mess is soo hot
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Found this photo from our honeymoon. As I recall, our room had a private pool was at the corner of the resort site. After checking in, we got comfortable on the leather sofa by the poolside with a glass of champagne. One thing led to another and we starting fucking like rabbits, with her ankles on my shoulders and I was sucking her salty and sweet pedicured feet. We were so loud that I was worried people passing the hotel might have heard us. I shot a huge load inside her pussy and then we went to grab some lunch.
20160202-P1050106.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Zarasandals. More mules?