Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Post by ZaraSandals »

Liuyinek wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:13 pm Zarasandals. More mules?
Hi, this is what my wife's mules now look like after becoming my cum dumpsters with strictly no cleaning.

I had the shoes (her ones, the cum dumpsters) stashed in a plastic bag in the guest room wardrobe, but recently the wife discovered them whilst retrieving the baby bathtub. I shouted to her to let me go and fetch it but she had gone ahead already, oops.

The next day I found the bag of shoes at the bottom of her shoe cupboard in our bedroom. She must have suspected what was happening as she wouldn't have possibly have put the shoes in the guest room wardrobe herself, but anyway she didn't say anything to me at all. I suspect she did not look closely inside the bag else she would have seen that the mules were badly covered in cum.

Since she has not worn those mules for a long time - she had them stored in the original Office shoebox in the very bottom of the shoe cupboard, basically inaccessible, it is a good thing they are at least now easily accessible. Meanwhile I have removed the cum dumpster shoes from the bag and put the newer pair there instead, so in the event she does look inside the bag she won't see the cum dumpsters. Next I shall work on getting her to wear them again when we fuck, I miss that..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

I really love this thread, .... please keep on, fantastic style and great taste.
Best regards and merry Christmas
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Wow@
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Sexy!
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Thanks for the mules.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Whilst clearing out junk from my parents' house, I found this pair of K Shoes by Clark navy low wedge sandals. We'd bought it for the missus to wear to an Indian wedding, but she did not have a good time with these as the leather was hard and thin, and the straps cut into her feet.
Easter xzcg3WjkRI6jSNNk4vUnsA.jpg
Easter kQXVnsD7QhCEjDY2grhU0w.jpg
These cheap shoes were not a good fuck either and had to go into the bin with my cumload.
Easter Joa9wIQGR9Sqj0AKqVzpjA (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:11 pm
Liuyinek wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:13 pm Zarasandals. More mules?
Hi, this is what my wife's mules now look like after becoming my cum dumpsters with strictly no cleaning.

I had the shoes (her ones, the cum dumpsters) stashed in a plastic bag in the guest room wardrobe, but recently the wife discovered them whilst retrieving the baby bathtub. I shouted to her to let me go and fetch it but she had gone ahead already, oops.

The next day I found the bag of shoes at the bottom of her shoe cupboard in our bedroom. She must have suspected what was happening as she wouldn't have possibly have put the shoes in the guest room wardrobe herself, but anyway she didn't say anything to me at all. I suspect she did not look closely inside the bag else she would have seen that the mules were badly covered in cum.

Since she has not worn those mules for a long time - she had them stored in the original Office shoebox in the very bottom of the shoe cupboard, basically inaccessible, it is a good thing they are at least now easily accessible. Meanwhile I have removed the cum dumpster shoes from the bag and put the newer pair there instead, so in the event she does look inside the bag she won't see the cum dumpsters. Next I shall work on getting her to wear them again when we fuck, I miss that..
Mmmmmmmm that's a lot of cum!!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

One of the joys of lockdown restrictions lifting is that charity shops are open again. On the way to nursery drop-off I noticed these dainty Aldo brown leather mules in a shop window. Having never fucked Aldos before I knew I had to have them. So I dropped off the kid as quickly as I could to dash back to the shop, only for a curvaceous Latina MILF to walk into the shop, one step ahead of me. She asked the shop staff to see the sandals, but without trying them on she came out looking quite disappointed.
Aldo h1IZJe_lTNyq8yR627oVLg.jpg
So I waited a few minutes and went in, asked if I could see the heels. The shop staff handed them to me, and as I openly caressed the insole and felt the height of the heel, I said "I think my wife would love these, what size are they?" She commented, "Size 3, these are brand new and a lady asked for these just before you, shame they didn't fit her!" There was not a chance in hell they would have fit that MILF. I said my wife is probably a bit bigger than UK size 3 but we could give it a try, and the shop staff assured me that they do returns if they don't fit her. I paid very quickly and headed home with my treasure.
Aldo b6HvMj1QTiu4-uVoBUru2A.jpg
Wow, my first ever pair of Aldos does not disappoint. The oh-so-soft suede leather strap (or is it nubuck?) smells sensual - now I understand why some guys have handbag fetishes - and the unique mesh design reveal parts of the foot makes it look very sexy. The shape of the shoe reminds me a lot of my wife's grey Office mules, and the footbed is padded and luxurious. The UK 3 shoes are tiny compared to my usual selection of UK 5 and 6s and there is something hot about women with small feet wearing high heels (which get accentuated as the sole is at a steeper incline). Sadly of course they would not fit my wife (UK 6), they would have been perfect especially as she's just had her first post-lockdown pedicure with lilac toenails.
Aldo DSC03512.jpg
Aldo DSC03513.jpg
Aldo DSC03516.jpg
I could not get my feet into the shoe either, but the suede strap wraps nicely around my cock just fine. I did not last long. Next time I'll shoot on the outside to get some cum dripping down the holes.
Aldo p2ssgERIRsCnpWv7geaP7A.jpg
Aldo LEIPUg_pRr2MLDuliQZ7ig.jpg
Aldo KwAzpb5pQjaDPcFEDIXZpA.jpg
Aldo W53Jhkq6Q3ahglOyOWUZgg.jpg
Last edited by ZaraSandals on Tue May 04, 2021 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoe Fetishist

Post by Shoe Fetishist »

Brilliant thread, thanks for sharing your heels and sexy wife!
Razor

Post by Razor »

ZaraSandals wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:03 pm

id love to see those sandal tops heavily cummed.... can you do that, please?