please delete this topic

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

teefseohs

please delete this topic

Post by teefseohs »

please delete this topic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by teefseohs on Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
nando6011

Re: Asian wife's wedding shoes

Post by nando6011 »

I love your wife shoes and feet. I'd love to lick her shoes and cum in them. Show more, plese.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Those are very pretty wedding pumps. I'd definitely love to see them in action.
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

Hi everybody I have updated this post to put the pics back online! Hope you will enjoy my wife's wedding shoes again!
2005-01-003.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have cummed my wife's wedding shoes many times. I was even able to cum all the bridesmaid's shoes before the wedding. That was a lot of fun watching them walk around in cum filled sandals.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 am I have cummed my wife's wedding shoes many times. I was even able to cum all the bridesmaid's shoes before the wedding. That was a lot of fun watching them walk around in cum filled sandals.
Wow that is really amazing! Do you have any pictures of your wife's wedding shoes, or of the bridesmaids sandals (or ones that look similar). Would love to hear more!
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

Excellent photos I love you wife and your shoes. If you could send pictures of her naked as you suggested it would be wonderful.
relators

Post by relators »

Nice!!! birde's shoes have something speciall! thanks for sharing
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LT800

Post by LT800 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 am I have cummed my wife's wedding shoes many times. I was even able to cum all the bridesmaid's shoes before the wedding. That was a lot of fun watching them walk around in cum filled sandals.

I would love to see some pics of these if you have them!
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

adolfo6666 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:02 pm Excellent photos I love you wife and your shoes. If you could send pictures of her naked as you suggested it would be wonderful.
Good to know you like my wife Oxana, I hope her feet and shoes make you hard! Here are a few naked pics for you!
If you guys want to see more of her pm me.