please delete this topic

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

teefseohs

Re: Asian wife's wedding shoes

Post by teefseohs »

relators wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:10 am Nice!!! birde's shoes have something speciall! thanks for sharing
Yeah bride's shoes and also sexy brides in wedding dresses are very exciting!
I really get hard also knowing other men are turned on by my wife on her wedding day! I hope you all want to cum fill her wedding shoes and maybe want to fuck her in her white bride's dress?
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:15 am I have cummed my wife's wedding shoes many times. I was even able to cum all the bridesmaid's shoes before the wedding. That was a lot of fun watching them walk around in cum filled sandals.
Sounds like good fun, I wish I had invited you for our wedding!!! You would have had fun filling my bride's shoes with cum and maybe some of the guest's shoes too!
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

wow, wonderful photos, I got hard to see them. Your wife is very sexy, I hope you can keep sending more photos.
teefseohs

Re: please delete this topic

Post by teefseohs »

please delete this topic