Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Newfootlover

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Newfootlover »

Hell yeah jackpot!!!
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Your step sister sounds like my ideal woman!
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

WOW Jaydude,
I need to meet your step sister..... she sounds incredible and I would definitely be worshipping her feet and heels....
Please keep the thread going.
Dirtyboy5787

Post by Dirtyboy5787 »

Last edited by Dirtyboy5787 on Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

This is one update I teased a while ago but now finally getting around to posting. One of my favourite sessions I’ve had with her heels and panties!

Like usual, my sister was gone away for a day and I was able to access her place while she was gone. I went over there in the morning so I could spend a good part of my day raiding and playing with her things. I went to the bedroom and luckily found she had a ton of laundry to be done, so I knew there would be lots of panties and hose for me to enjoy. I found 4 pairs of very well worn and crusty panties. She gets so creamy in them and when they dry become hard, locking in her sweet juices. I was so turned on enjoying them and decided to get some clean ones to play with too. I went through her drawers and pulled out a clean pair of blue panties with a lace top. I also grabbed a pair of grey-ish pantyhose and her wedges, lipstick, plus a cock ring she had in her “toy box” :twisted:

I laid everything out on a table and slid the cock ring on my already rock hard dick. I then took turns sniffing and licking her panties while my cock was in her pantyhose. I was leaking precum all over them as I did. With the pantyhose still on my dick I slid my cock under the strap of her wedges and started fucking them hard. I wanted to cum so bad but resisted the urge so I could keep enjoying her things. After about 2 hours of edging and wiping my precum all over her stuff I couldn’t take it anymore and set up my target. I put the clean panties over her wedges and put the lipstick there as a bonus target. I jerked my cock in the pantyhose then as I was about to cum quickly pulled them off and burst all over everything. I put the pantyhose back covered with precum stains all over and used her hairdryer to try and quickly dry some of the cummy mess in her panties so I could also put them back in the drawer like that. I had to take one of the pairs of the used panties because they smelled sooo good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Nice update !! the pink shoes are so sexy :D
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

For anyone that is interested I started topic on the undergarments forum dedicated to the fun I’ve had/have with just her panties as well

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/view ... 16&t=86125
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Does she have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy?
feetprazeres

Post by feetprazeres »

mmm amazing thread, been reading it all and catching up to lastest post last couple of days. fuck my life would be complete if i could go around with you and just lick those sexy heels blasted with cum, but always making sure we leave some to stick to your dirty stepsister feet

keep up the good work, loving it!
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Footsub22 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:26 am Does she have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy?
No boyfriend but she does go on dates quite frequently. Always think of a new guy coming over and doing all sorts of nasty things with her. One of her previous fuck buddies must have had a nylon and heel fetish too as she for a while kept getting more and more fishnets, body stockings and nylon thigh highs. The best was finding her fishnets with the ass ripped out. Knowing a guy was behind her and pulled it open to take her from behind. I hope she kept her heels on for that fuck too :twisted: