Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Jaydude69 post_id=1014783 time=1575859548 user_id=61725]
Here’s a little taste of what’s to cum :wink:
[/quote]

Holy crap man thought you disappeared!!!!!.....Please get us up to speed on your recent adventures.....are those pink heels still going???????.....damn! :D :D Glad all is well dude.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Jaydude69 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:41 pm
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:03 am I wonder if he's been caught?
Haven’t been caught but haven’t had much time to be on here. Are you interested in seeing some new posts this week?
You betcha!! :D :D
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Yes Jaydude. Welcome back
I love high heel Pumps
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

We are still waiting for your update, please show us your news!
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

We are still waiting for your update, please show us your news!
Gurkenglas

Post by Gurkenglas »

Welcome back Jaydude69!!
straplover700

Post by straplover700 »

this is amazing but he hasnt replied for some time, me thinks its the end of the road and hes been caught now
So hard to find a pic to go in my avatar
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

What is going on man
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

He's not caught. He's running the heel slut Olympics thread.
I love high heel Pumps
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

So here is a long overdue update. I do have quite a bit to share and I’ll show some more over time. That past little while my access to my step sisters collection of slut heels has been reduced but not totally gone. I definitely make the most of the chances I do get now and really go to town fucking and cumming her things. I still haven’t been caught in the act but there have been some close calls that I’ll detail more about in a future post

My step sister came to stay at my place one night a few months ago as she was going out for a bachelorette party with some friends near me. She came by early in the day so she could get ready and the second she got in the shower I went and raided her bag. In the bottom of the bag were the heels for that night, a strappy pair of wedges. I got so hard immediately and started rubbing my cock all over them. My precum was already leaking and I made sure it got on her shoes. I didn’t have a ton of time so I fucked them quick then took a look at the rest of her things. I knew I wouldn’t be able to cum them before she left but thought I would when she got back later. Sure enough I did!

She came back wasted and pretty late. She looked really hot in her tight outfit. Tight black top and a bodycon skirt with those sexy wedges. She said she was really drunk and had to go sleep so I offered my room and said I would crash on the couch. She left her heels at the door and went to the washroom to get changed. She pretty quickly went to bed and I got super excited knowing the fun I was about to have. I shut the bedroom door a bit when she got in bed but not all the way over. It was then that I noticed she left her overnight bag in the washroom. Her skirt and a fresh pair of dirty panties sat right on top. I grabbed the panties and her heels then went to the couch just outside the bedroom. I sat there with my cock deep in her shoes while her panties were over my face, sniffing the wet gusset of her still warm panties. It was so hard not to cum right away but I had to hold off so I could keep enjoying. After about a hour of edging I finally couldn’t take it and shot a massive load in to her heels. It felt so good draining my balls to her and her stuff while she was sleeping 15 feet away with the door half open. I wiped them up just a bit and left them by the door to dry out the rest of the night. I ended up taking her panties figuring she would be hung over the next morning and not notice. I still use them to remember how much fun that night was
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.