Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Well_worn_fet

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by Well_worn_fet »

I miss those litas! 😔
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Jaydude69 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:58 am
Footsub22 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:26 am Does she have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy?
No boyfriend but she does go on dates quite frequently. Always think of a new guy coming over and doing all sorts of nasty things with her. One of her previous fuck buddies must have had a nylon and heel fetish too as she for a while kept getting more and more fishnets, body stockings and nylon thigh highs. The best was finding her fishnets with the ass ripped out. Knowing a guy was behind her and pulled it open to take her from behind. I hope she kept her heels on for that fuck too :twisted:
Oh yeah I'd cum a bucket load it's nice worshiping shoes boots sock and feet knowing that they beef fucked by another man
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Well_worn_fet wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:05 pm I miss those litas! 😔
A little while ago I was over at her place visiting her and she had a couple garbage bags by the door. I asked her if it she wanted a hand taking the trash out and she told me it was just some old clothes she was planning to donate. I instantly thought there could be shoes or some other sexy pieces so I offered to drop them off at the donation bin on my way home. She said that would be great and appreciated it. I took the bags back to my place and ripped them open to search what was in them. One was just random sweaters and other comfy clothes but the jackpot was in the second bag. There were some sexy skirts and tops but in the middle were her lita style ankle boots. I was kinda sad knowing she wouldn’t be wearing them any longer but also happy that I was able to get them before they were gone!
Heels083

Post by Heels083 »

I really want to cum in those wedges 🤤
Footsub22

Post by Footsub22 »

Jaydude69 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:47 pm
Well_worn_fet wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:05 pm I miss those litas! 😔
A little while ago I was over at her place visiting her and she had a couple garbage bags by the door. I asked her if it she wanted a hand taking the trash out and she told me it was just some old clothes she was planning to donate. I instantly thought there could be shoes or some other sexy pieces so I offered to drop them off at the donation bin on my way home. She said that would be great and appreciated it. I took the bags back to my place and ripped them open to search what was in them. One was just random sweaters and other comfy clothes but the jackpot was in the second bag. There were some sexy skirts and tops but in the middle were her lita style ankle boots. I was kinda sad knowing she wouldn’t be wearing them any longer but also happy that I was able to get them before they were gone!
Jackpot shoe pics of your find I'm real excited
Well_worn_fet

Post by Well_worn_fet »

This is Epic that you managed to save them you hero!! I just can't believe she was sending them to a charity shop. Please share more pics... they are golden and the whole story behind them! I'd happily buy them off you if you got bored of them!
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

New updates?
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here and really haven’t had a whole lot to update on (although I do still have a lot from the past I haven’t shared). I haven’t had the same level of access as I did in the past but that doesn’t mean I never have access :twisted:

I went to visit her last month and was arriving as she was heading out for work. I purposely timed it so I would have enough alone time to have a long overdue raid. She went out for the day and I was left alone to start raiding her heels and panties drawer. Along the way I found a bag of sex toys with most of the usual things I’d find but also some new and kinky things I hadn’t seen before. I could just imagine her dressing up slutty in lingerie, the highest heels and having someone use these on her. I grabbed a favourite pair I’ve always had my eye on but never got the chance to blast and an open toe pair of sandals that are perfect for fucking. I edged my cock good with her pumps and fucked the sandals for a good while before finally unloading. I didn’t want to cum directly in her pumps as the material is not great for being discreet. The little bit that did land inside them actually left a stain. Can’t wait to have fun with these again and wonder if she notices that the mark inside them is from my hot load or maybe that the streaks down the side of the front :twisted:

louislu

Post by louislu »

...nice toys and shoes LoL
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

At least you have still some things to play with. Any new pics of her? Did you ever check her computer or cams?