Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

HUGUWULUWU

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

Does she have any sexy sneakers?
olallacd

Post by olallacd »

mmmmmmmmmm delicious how you work your dick with heels with tachs !!!
Well_worn_fet

Post by Well_worn_fet »

I hate to think that the knock off litas will now be binned 😫😭
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Jaydude69 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:07 am Guess which pair I finally got my hands on!! Here's some candid shots of her after I had my fun... but more on that to cum.

Yes, this pair was loaded before she slipped them on!
Very hot pics, i love those sexy black heels
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Jaydude69 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:32 am So this weekend was pretty interesting. My step sister came to stay at my place as she was going out with some friends in the area for a friends bday on saturday. She came by Friday night so she could drop her stuff off and meet up with another friend for some drinks. She was wearing a fairly plain outfit when she came by as it was a casual night, but I knew there would be heels in her bag! She left not long after getting there and mentioned she probably wouldn't be back until after midnight. I went right for her bag when she was out the door and sure enough found heels! She brought her slutty Bebe platform stilettos that I love to fuck! I was going to give them a good fuck, but then got a better idea... I got a hold of this mature lady that I some times get together with for some kinky fun. She knows i have a huge foot/heel fetish and always plays along. She was around and i told her I had a pair of heels I wanted her to wear for me (they're the same size). I left and brought the heels with me. When I showed up she was in some sexy lace lingerie and crotchless sexy pantyhose. I pulled the heels out and slipped them on her feet to admire them. It was such a turn on! we fooled around a bit and she eventually gave me an awesome shoe job with the heels on before taking them off and stroking me with her nylon covered feet. When I was about to blow she sucked me off until I blew a huge load in her mouth. I was lucky enough to be able to snap a few pics (sorry they're not great quality... I was pretty excited!). I got home before her and dropped the heels in the bag. She went to her friends the next day to get ready and headed out with her bag and the heels I had just got jacked off with the other night! I wonder if someone else got the same treatment from her the next night??
God yes
Naughty132361

Post by Naughty132361 »

Asusv1s

Post by Asusv1s »

Great Update, thx
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

No more news?
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Hengst81 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:31 am No more news?
Not a whole lot of action recently, sadly, but I’ve still had some opportunities and made the most of them! I have a few updates to share from somewhat recently and some hot action with her heels, panties and other findings :twisted:

A few months ago we were chatting and she mentioned that she was going on a date the Friday night then going away with her girlfriends for a long weekend on Saturday. She asked me if I wouldn’t mind coming by to check on her cat while she was gone which I was very keen to do! I was so excited to find out if she would bring this new guy back home and show him a good time. I was playing with myself in anticipation but didn’t let myself cum for the few days leading up to going over.

When the Saturday came we were texting in the morning and she mentioned she had a late night and was about to head out in about 20 minutes. She told me she didn’t have time to clean and not to mind the mess. I watched the clock count down until I knew the coast was clear and raced over to her place. When I got inside I could instantly tell that they had both come back the night before. There were 2 empty bottles of wine on the counter and the place looked slightly messy but nothing crazy. I made my way straight to her bedroom to snoop some more and was greeted by quite the surprise when I did :twisted:

The door was shut and when I entered the bed was unmade and clothes were laying all over the floor. I saw pieces of the outfit she must have worn the night before scattered on the floor but on one side of the bed I found the jackpot. Her new-ish black patent pumps, lingerie/stockings, her “slave” collar and a fetish kit with a blindfold and restraints!! I got so turned on seeing this and started grabbing it to get ready to have my way with it. When I was picking up her lingerie to get some photos another surprise dropped out from amongst the pile. Her big clear butt plug! I remember finding it for the first time and having played with it numerous times since then, but knowing it was fresh out of her ass in the last 12 hours was soooo hot! I snapped some photos then went about looking for some dirty panties, which there were plenty of in her laundry basket. I could see her pink wedges in the closet as well so I decide to grab them, as well as one of the cock rings she had and some lipstick. I got everything together on the bedside table and began stroking my cock whilst sniffing her panties. Tasting her things while knowing she got fucked in them right before was so hot and almost made me cum right away. I held off for a bit but couldn’t last as long and blew a huge load all over her plug and in the pink wedges. I hung around a bit longer and came again before leaving and even took a pair of creamy panties to enjoy later on. Not sure how long the guy stuck around as she didn’t really talk about it much after but I’m sure he came back for a few more fuck sessions with her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

Great update! This is so hot! Hope you will show us much more in the future! Did ever find any nude pic's of her? Would be great, if you could show us a little bit of her, so we can imagine how she looks in all that hot underwear and heels! Thank you for quick update, can't wait to see more