Cumming in step sisters heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BusinessHeels

Re: Cumming in step sisters heels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Amazing update! Would love to see those dirty panties and more of these heels.
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

Another bonus update since I’ve been away for a while. If this generates some interest/comments I’ll certainly keep it up more ;)

A little while ago my sister went away for the weekend and I knew I could go over and have a full on raid since no one would be home. I thought about it all week until the day was finally here. I had arranged to play with a friend over kik and brought them along for the raid with me. Detailing it the whole time. I went over and rushed to her bedroom. Thankfully she hadn’t done her laundry before she left so I could raid her laundry basket. I found a ton of dirty panties and some nylons/hose. Next I moved on to her drawers to see what she was hiding. A while before this I had found a bunch of kinky things. Cock rings, slutty outfits, a whip and a massive butt plug. The things were always in somewhat different places so I knew she had been using them somewhat often.

I grabbed a bunch of dirty panties, nylons, heels and I decided to swipe a few of her lipstick as well. I put her nylons over my cock and started to fuck her heels good. My precum was oozing through her hose getting it nice and wet. I took turns licking and sniffing her dirty panties the whole time as well so I could taste her as I did it. I took the nylons off my cock and decided to wipe me precum on something else (see if you can guess what :twisted: )

After a few hours of edging and playing with her things I was ready to cum. I positioned her heels and butt plug as my target and started jerking with her nylons again. When I was about to cum I quickly pulled them off and shot a big load all over them. My cum was now covering the toy that was probably in her ass a few days before. This wasn’t the first and only fun I’ve had with that butt plug... not the kinkiest either.. maybe I should tell some more about that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rickleg

Post by Rickleg »

Man those liliana wedges sure do put the lead in my pencil. Please do a session with them I’m dying to see more of them
valker

Post by valker »

amazing update... love seeing her toys too
basdas

Post by basdas »

-
Last edited by basdas on Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanK-B

Post by sanK-B »

Jaydude69 wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:28 pm This wasn’t the first and only fun I’ve had with that butt plug... not the kinkiest either.. maybe I should tell some more about that?
Yes! Tell us more, I want to know
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Very nice, thank you for sharing, .... Do you know, whether she leaves her heels or nylons on for sex as well?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome update
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

MORE!!!
panties_luver

Post by panties_luver »

Amazing update!