Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Platformlover69

Re: Double shoefuck / shoe cumming?

Post by Platformlover69 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:10 pm That was hot! Would love to see you guys do some flats next!
Thx! But since both of us don't like flat shoes, we'll stick to heels. But I don't know when I can see him again, we're both busy with other stuff right now.
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Jon and I (from the first two videos) will hopefully be getting together again in a few weeks time for another double session. If you guys have any requests or ideas for our next meet - let us know.
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

phosejones wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm Jon and I (from the first two videos) will hopefully be getting together again in a few weeks time for another double session. If you guys have any requests or ideas for our next meet - let us know.
Please please pretty please with sprinkles on top cream some suede ankle boots
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
Stinkysandalman

Post by Stinkysandalman »

I would love to see some platform wedges fucked,
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

More intentional friendly fire please
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

More intentional friendly fire please
cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

Wanking watching the vids on this thread been fantasy for years for me and another guy fuck shoe together same time with intentional friendly fire!!. Got couple pairs cum in regularly, got panties, stockings etc. Anyone in Herts UK area want have some fun get in touch
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

phosejones wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:27 pm Jon and I (from the first two videos) will hopefully be getting together again in a few weeks time for another double session. If you guys have any requests or ideas for our next meet - let us know.
Would love to see both you wearing thigh high stockings. One of you would fuck some pointy toed stiletto pumps until you cum on them, coating the entire insoles. The other one would then take it for his turn fucking that cum covered shoe getting the other's cum all over his cock and balls. Midway through fucking them take your cock out and let the camera see the beautiful creamy mess covered cock and then stuff it back fucking the heels again. Then when you're finally ready to cum pull out and spray them.

I'd love to also see this scenario with some open toed platform wedges
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

That double cum was hot. Fuck the same shoe and cum it!
amateur1

Post by amateur1 »

First one cums in the shoe and the next guy slides his cock into the hot cum and fucks it using the cum as lube.