Sharing experiences of Living with a Shoefetish

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Living with a shoefetish

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi Bandolinohaze, you are not taking over the thread you are engaging with it, and that is why it was created, for anyone who wants to, to offload, to explain and perhaps through that to explore their own circumstances, experiences, memories etc, and from sharing to also perhaps gain others insights to them, while we have all ended up in the same place or thereabouts, our journeys were either all different or perhaps have some similarities.
I have to say I worry terms like repressed memories, although I appreciate the suggestion and fact of a protective mechanism engaging, and holding positive memories to the fore and anything painful pushed back.
Although your understanding of others comments and questions seems entirely accurate there also seems some language barrier.
Could you explain what you mean by counselors and sponsors, as in your explanations the terms at times seem interchangeable and at others refer to a separate individual(s).
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Hi shoddy90!Thanks for understanding,I am here to share my experience,and have alot more to share. I did not mean to use the terms counselor and sponsor interchangably. FWTW I call a therapist a counselor,I have had 3 professional therapists..1979..psychiatrist..1991-4 psychologist..2000..MS therapist who somewhat specialized in sexual issues and therefore persons who had chidlhood sexual abuse.Most recently i have been working with 12 step recovery program and share and get feedback from a sponsor. in the 70s my counseling was really specifically over an extreme anxiety occurance i had while at a PHd program I was in. he worked me through the anxiety,we never delved into the fetish.its in the '90s i had so much breakthroughs about the fetish and again in 2000 and with the 12 step. You accurately described,better than I did,what and why a repressed memory is. The psychologist i was working with,only asked certain questions.And for me these memories of this neighbor and her daughters literally began tumbling out.See I am gifted with a very good memory..photographic..and therefore.I never questioned what I had repressed due to the pain associated with such events.Although let me try to clrify too.But when I describe remembering an event while in counseling that i had not remebered before the counseling,i call that a repressed memory.i have only discussed these details with that psychologist and the sponsor and other fetishists.I do not have family to talk to about such things..thats not the way my family does.We have lots of undiscussed issues and will always stay that way. ALSO PLEASE CATCH ME AND ASK ABOUT TERMS I USE AS I HAVE ALOT OF COUNSELING about my life..seems to always go back to the fetish and the threfore back my neighbor and her daughters also go back to another friend from my childhood( I will go into more later)i had never realized tne brain can do that.The psychologist had he said just head about a book/s about fetishes and thought there was material there on the shoe fetish,as there was.. several chapters. I had not even admitted to ANYONE ELSE by the, this point(1991) that, i though mostly about shoes and masturbating with them and preferring to masturbate with shoes over my wife and the lengths to which i had gone hunt and acquire shoes.By then my fetish,well,it did not matter whether the shoes i did fit my wife
Net King

Post by Net King »

I have lived with a shoe fetish for a long time ever since I was very young. I was attracted to mum's rubber soled walking shoes, then to canvas tennies and hitops worn by girls at school. Sharktooth ripple soles were common then and the ripples would squish on a smooth floor causing tingles up my back and between my legs. There was a type of canvas tennie called 'Net King' that had a thick herringbone black or gummy rubber sole which also squished on smooth floors. I purchased a pair with the gummy soles and I loved them - putting them on was enough to turn me on. I enjoyed making them squish on smooth floors. They were my downfall - one evening I went hard thinking of them and had an irresistible urge to rub my dick with those lovely herringbone soles - it was like a lightning bolt when the rubber touched the hard tip. Rubbing it felt sore, but the pleasure overcame the pain especially when the pre-cum flowed, although afterwards the underside was red and raw from the rough rubber ridges. I was hooked! When I had a steady girlfriend I wondered about telling her, but the matter got taken right out of my hands. One day she was wearing brand new shoes with wedge crepe rubber soles which turned me on and she soon noticed I was attracted to them - my secret was out! but she accepted it and we have been together for years . She sometimes teases me about it or if I am lucky give me a shoe job. So in my case it has not adversely affected relationships and I consider myself very lucky.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

The other person, who, my psychologist counselor and my MS counselor..to help me with dealing with the fetish ,about the memories of is a friend,who while we were both adolescents were very promiscuous sexually with others and each other.it was my most promiscuous time in my life.We started masturbating with shoes when one day ,when i was in a sleepover with him,he had gotten his shoes wet and was wearing his mothers navy terry cotton scuffs (bedroom slippers) and real well worn and threadbare, instead. well I said whats the deal.he did not explain why he had chosen his moms shoes and that got me stimulated. Now i dont think his wearing them got me stimulted I think I thought to myself i could masturbate them with getting caught.Thes scuffs had been appealing to me for the whole time I had seen them and the way I thought I would get to easlily get to them was that tey were getting threadbare,and now my friend was wearing them and spoke of masturbating. he and i had had sleepovers before but not in the same bed. At bedtime he said he wanted to masturbate me,I told him, only if I started by masturbating with the scuffs.which he said he was happy with then he masturbated himself into them too. As i recall he and i took turns and masturbated into them 3 times each that evening.I dont know why I did not be concerned that he knew or his mother would discover what we did.it was only a start too.partivularly with that pair I know as they were washable they got washed so as to not smell as him mom found out so fast.he told me in the days after that that his mom was throwing those away and he asked either her asked for them or he just retrieved them before they got destroyed,A stage in my desire to masturbate shoes with him was that we kept these shoes in a seldom used room and in a storage room..soo these scuffs and pair of keds sneakers were there.BTW i was 13 then..and very shortly after the last time i was masturbated by my old neighbor.Soo I feel I like I was being ready to take my fetish to someone more to my liking. and it thanks to this friend that the first female my age learned about my need to masturbate shoes or other aspects of my fetish..
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

shoddy90, About my Mom and her role The PHd and the MS counselor spent as much time on my relationship with mom as anyone selse have worked with me and other than my marriage . I was SOMETIMES stimulated by my mother and masturbated her shoes.My alone time with her shoes were infrequent. She stayed at home all the time. my mom had many many shoes.She wore flats the most also low heels and higher heels alittle less, less frequently she wore sandals and scuffs and rubber slides and wedge slides.BTW way what i remember more than anything about mothers shoes is the absense as you see of my favorites from "MY AUNT" and my other friend..I did ask and discovered she could not easily weasr flip-flops and could not get sneakers to fit her well as she had an very narrow foot "AAAA" width. i had my moments that i was stimulated around her and quite embrareesed.My father was having an extra marital affair.he carried that on when i was ages 13-16. I knew my mom was vlnerable and lonely and i was the man in the house at times. But I remained embaressed about how frequently I was stimulated. I admit all of my adolescence..obviously after "my aunt" moved..I wanted to tell my mother that she and her shoes were getting me hard,but i just couldnt find the words.I dreamed every night about goingto her all telling her, i thought alot about trying to make more of an effort to be caught with her shoes so that that she and i might do something incestuous>it didnt happen. I never was caught the quick moments i had going to her closet and sniffing and licking and rubbing myself through my pants, or actually masturbating her shoes, because i waited for her to throw some away or give some away to actually masturbate any and leave the sperm.I had a special place,a play room, a shed, where i took her shoes and masturbated them there.she never cared to look there.BTW I dont recall a favorite pair.what i got more stimulated about were "pretty" pairs Mom had simple unadorned flats and heels then she would also have adorned ones or ones with satin or lace or sude..those are the one i gor more stimulated when she wore them and and masturbated whe she decided to throw or give them away. For all the shoes she had she wore some pair hard and they were at spring and fall cleaning put out with the trash other she would take them and give them to thrift shops and charities. i really got hard when these closet cleanings happen and volunteered myself to be the one delivering her old shoes to the trash and the thrift shop and charities.I would go through and pick out her shoes and make the excuse and get them to the play room. I did that as early as 13 0r 12. She culled sometimes 20 pairs from her closet at a time.Something I did still out of embarissment was that Once i had the shoes she was throwing/giving away I Picked 2-5 pair ber time,and the pretty pair dominated so did the sandals, to stow away inthe playroom and had regular cubby holes that it was hard to see even if she did go in..which was never so No i was never caught.She never caught on. Since she never seemed to catch me,my masturbation of her shoes eventually took a bolder move,that i was able to go into her closet long enough to to put sperm in her shoes in her closet.Usually the few pairs of sneakers she did buy or if for some wierd reason she had any flip-flops in her closet. One othe rthing, I know I was bold at times about being hard when she couldn't miss it.That was mostly alalways awkward.She confronted me when she saw me hard, and expressed displeasure EXCEPT ONCE.( i have a wierd out trigger for stimulation and getting hard and thats when she wore her with the heel of the shoe under her foot or "down at the heels" .)She was critical of anyone else.She said it looked tacky.But she herself did it as as shoes got too loose.She was wearing her white flats that way this day.she noticed and asked me why was i hard i told your shoes like that .so most times she corrected me or caught herself.That day she SMILED that was it.I took it she was flattered. it as close we got to me admitting at the time that i was masturbating her shoes.I know the time because she recalls 15 years later when we talked very openly about my fetish and my masturbating in her shoes and my dreams that she>on this day I mentioned,she toyed let it roll around ir her mind that i do more with her shoes that day and her(ie foot job) HOWEVER she recalled that she waited for me to take charge and I did not and therefore nothing more happened. I may sound hypocritical being judgmental about comments about all the mothers shoes threads,its just that my incestuous expereinces even with shoes were disasterous for my well being and how i continues to realte to my mom and other women.
Last edited by Bandolinohaze on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
Net King

Post by Net King »

trururu wrote: What should I do?
With some luck, things may fall in place. Are there any shoes you wear or she wears that turn you on? Possibly you could try sex when you or she is wearing these shoes. Tell her you like seeing her in those shoes, she may make a point of wearing them when she sees you. This may be sufficient to facilitate sex while remaining 'mainstream'. At a later stage it may be she can help you enjoy your fetish. In my case my partner and were playing around and I was stimulated by white canvas tennies she was wearing and she dug the heels into my groin as she was also aroused. I could not stand it any longer - I took off my pants, lay down and rub my disk with them until I exploded. So there was no more 'secret'. She was not fully comfortable with this but would do it if I asked her nicely. She had a pair of blue sneakers with soft brown rubber ribbed soles that I really loved and she could give me an exquisite job with them gently dragging the soft ribbed soles across my hard dick. I came home one day and saw the wet footprints of those soles in the front porch - it made me excited and more so when I found she was still wearing them.
carcomp59

Post by carcomp59 »

I've been living with my fetish some 45 years now. Started with me sniffing my sisters black patent leather boots and realizing that I get an erection when I do so to fucking each and every shoe my mother owned. My mother and my sister both had extremely smelly feet, my mother was definitely a patent leather whore which made matters worse. In my early 20's when I still lived at home I swiped a pair of my mother's pantyhose and masturbated into the foot area. She found them one day, washed them and neatly put them back into place.
I do get aroused with a woman, however when we have intercourse, the only thing I ever think of his my sisters boots or my mother's shoes and boots. I can still smell their foot scent as if it happened yesterday. Does my fetish own me, sure does, does it run my life, it does when I am with a woman.
This may sound weird, but my mother had extremely ugly feet, so when I find a woman, I too hope she has extremely ugly feet.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

trururu wrote:Well, I'm not an english speaker too, but I'll try, cause I've got a question, and I hope u will help me.

So I've been single for 3 years, and all that time I was masturbating with some shoes that I've got. Now I have a gf, and it looks like that I can't get a normal boner when I see her pussy and we start fucking. That's a real problem cause I don't want her to know about my fetish yet, and I can't fuck her well, cause I'm not horny enough when the game starts. I do really want to fuck her. I even tried to imagine shoes while sex , but it doesn't help. :cry:

What should I do?
You said have been single for 3 years.what happened befote then? What kind of relationship then?
So with this g/f start slowly.Can she wear the shoes you masturbate/ Does she have shoes that get you hard? stimulated? Does she she wear frequnently any shoes that get you hard ans would like to masturbate.Have her wear them and play withthem with your penis in foreplay and ask her to rub you with shoes/foot during foreplay..see whare it goes
mymothersheels

Post by mymothersheels »

For me, i've lived with this desire for as long as i can remeber, even before it became sexual. I know its because of, or at least encouraged by the beautiful shoes my mother always had (has). I keep it secret in my relationships, and it's never really affected my ability to have sexual relationships, i just keep it as a private little kink :)
Shoe banger

Post by Shoe banger »

A shoe fetish its something that you're born with . .