Japanese Wife,

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tokyopunk

Re: Japanese Wife,

Post by tokyopunk »

just thought i would uplaod some pics of my wifes legs, any request?

i love black tights, here in japan girls always wear them, if anyone would liek to skype or trade pics of wifes please let me know, hoping to get replies soon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Very Hott!! I'd like to spray my white jizz on her wearing those black tights! Then she could wear them out in public with jizz stains!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Does she know of your lust and take part in any shoe games? those heels could offer her some sweet sensations.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

lovely :D
sockties80

Post by sockties80 »

she looks incredible in those thick black tights
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

Thanks guys, she does know that i like them but she has no idea that i pot them online. she does not know that other men are jacking off to her photos. would anyone like to skype? i could show you her underwear drawer. and would anyone like to trade pics?
ill accept any pantyhose or heels that you could get your hands on.

I was thinking of doing a project. Sending my wifes pantyhose or heels out so other men can cum in them. then send them back so my wife can wear them. anyone up for the challenge?
glassj51

Post by glassj51 »

Please PM me. I would definitely be interested in your offer to trade nylons. Maybe skype
Kira

Post by Kira »

Does she have any boots :D black pointy ones maybe? :D
wild_child

Post by wild_child »

i don't suppose you'd ever let her give a guy a footjob while you looked on?
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

Hello everyone, this is a video of me spunking on my wifes new heels after she came from work. hope you all enjoy
http://xhamster.com/movies/2509371/japa ... eels..html