Japanese Wife,

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

scuffshoe

Re: Japanese Wife,

Post by scuffshoe »

yes, size 6 us looks about right. She has a cute little butt too. I love those little Asian butts. I have a few Chinese and Korean gf's that are built like that, really cute. :D
evka474

Post by evka474 »

OMG sooo sexy
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

you dont have to prove anything, please post as your consideration, after all she doesnt know and she is your wife, thank you for sharing her beauty, please go on.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Kumshoe is right, just post what you can , when you can, we all really enjoy it. Here are a couple of my Chinese girlfriend in pantyhose...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

scuffshoe wrote:Kumshoe is right, just post what you can , when you can, we all really enjoy it. Here are a couple of my Chinese girlfriend in pantyhose...
You gf is hot, would you like to trade photos send me a private message.
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

I want to thank everyone for the comments, as a reward i would like to make a poll.
What should i post next?
the more request that are the same wins, and i will do it. I dont care how nasty it is.

I need motivation, let me know what to post next on this post. what would you like to see?
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

I want to see you cum on your wifes sleeping bare feet! Cum on her soles while she is sleeping!!!
sockties80

Post by sockties80 »

she looks so hot especially in those thick black tights
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

People as promoised here are some photos of her in the shoes that i cummed in, )see past post)

we go out a lot and she wore these today. she said she does not want to wear new shoes on a big day cause she has to break them in 1st, o well,
but yea here is my wife wearing the cum filled shoe s out on the night.

any request let me know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Katya

Post by Katya »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Katya on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.