Japanese Wife,

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kumshoe

Re: Japanese Wife,

Post by kumshoe »

great pics but can i request tan pantyhose also? she has sexy legs, and her heels too please, youre very lucky, thank you
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

I miss those japanese women. I was stationed in Okinawa a few years back. Japanese women loved us marines! Looking forward to more pics!
flipflopz2004

Post by flipflopz2004 »

tokyopunk wrote:So here are some photos, fell free to jack off to her great legs and feet, Any reqest i will consider. She likes it when i take photos, she does not know that i put them online for others to enjoy.
She has an amazing set of legs and feet! Does she have any flip flops/zori's she could model???
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

So i went into my wife drawer and had fun with my favorite shoes, she wears these all the time when she goes out. ill find some pics of her wearing the shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Barefeet and polished toes and I will dedicate a jerking session to her! :D
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

what size does she wear?
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Perfect heels, perfect job. Thanks!!!
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

So I bought my wife some new shoes, she likes tights just like me, but she does not like too high heels, She never minds wearing new shoes in the house, and as soon as she wears them outside she never wears them inside again. so this pictures are rare.

questions and answers,

1. iam sorry but no barefeet photos,
2. she does have flats, in fact when i get the chance ill take pictures of all her heels. i need to do it when she is out of the house. haha.
3. as for tan pantyhose she has many,
4.. Please may any other request nothing is too nasty, she has no idea i post online. and if you need proof tht these are real let me know how to proove it.

haha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scuffshoe

Post by scuffshoe »

Darling young woman... What size shoe does she wear?
tokyopunk

Post by tokyopunk »

Well IN japan there is not number size, so she is like a Medium. and so it should be like size 6.