Slutty Spike Platform Heel Cock Control

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TEMPTRESSJ

Slutty Spike Platform Heel Cock Control

Post by TEMPTRESSJ »

These slutty spiked 8" platform heels are perfect for executing cock control. I want you, the loser behind your computer screen, to watch and become mesmerized as I order my slave in front of me around for some good old fashioned cockfun. Watch, which is what you do best, as I use the spikes against the tender, thin skin of his balls and cock, running the spiked heel over the shaft of his hard cock. His cock just keeps getting harder!! Fucking pathetic heelsluts is what you all are. You take whatever I dish out and you still stay hard as a rock for me! HA! I laugh at you pathetic, weak souls. Let me give him a spike to the balls as I order him to jerk that cock harder for me. I want a big load all over these gorgeous slutty mirrored platforms...and he delivers. Will you????

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Find this HOT clip at http://www.clips4sale.com/56415
missinglisaleather

Re: Slutty Spike Platform Heel Cock Control

Post by missinglisaleather »

She should come back and make more videos, or even an onlyfans at this point...