My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kse567

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by kse567 »

Grabbed a few candids of my Mother in Law recently when she came over after church. Her feet were looking absolutely incredible after a fresh pedicure. 🤤
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

God, that looks so tasty. Legs, feet, the whole deal😍💦
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

kse567 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:15 am Grabbed a few candids of my Mother in Law recently when she came over after church. Her feet were looking absolutely incredible after a fresh pedicure. 🤤
Fuck she’s hot. Her feet look so yummy. Have you ever thought about getting up skirt shots too? Seems like that dress would give a nice peek of her cheeks 🤤
kse567

Post by kse567 »

dirtydan___ wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:39 am
kse567 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:15 am Grabbed a few candids of my Mother in Law recently when she came over after church. Her feet were looking absolutely incredible after a fresh pedicure. 🤤
Fuck she’s hot. Her feet look so yummy. Have you ever thought about getting up skirt shots too? Seems like that dress would give a nice peek of her cheeks 🤤
I’ve absolutely thought about it, and I’ve gotten quick glimpses, but never had a complete upskirt. Here are a few I managed to snap, including one where you can see a bit of her cheek when she’s bending over.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

kse567 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:49 am
dirtydan___ wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:39 am
I’ve absolutely thought about it, and I’ve gotten quick glimpses, but never had a complete upskirt. Here are a few I managed to snap, including one where you can see a bit of her cheek when she’s bending over.
Damn that’s nice you were able to see from that angle, she’s got such hot legs and feet too, I hope you get a good chance one day to get a full up skirt for you to enjoy.

I’ve done it with my gfs mom and I just try to be helpful when shes doing things around the house like help her look for things or clean and once she bends over to look through a drawer or cabinet then I take my shot and next time I use the bathroom I get to see what lovely panties she’s wearing under her dress.

It’s just being super patient and waiting for the perfect opportunity because sometimes you just can’t get close enough or people around etc.
scmja

Post by scmja »

woooooooooooow. Perfect mature! I love your MIL!
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

got a boner - so hot
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Hot Lady
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

It’s time to tie her up and tickle-fuck her for a few hours and enjoy her lickable feet..!!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

lovely sexy feet, got me hard and stroking