My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kong56

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by kong56 »

Outstanding worknof the last fewyears!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
footlover108

Post by footlover108 »

One of the best threads!
aledelpi

Post by aledelpi »

best threads
kse567

Post by kse567 »

Thank you everyone for the great comments and compliments.

Almost a decade later since my original post, and I’m still absolutely in love with my mother-in-law. As you can see from this picture that she sent to my wife showing off her fresh pedicure, her feet still look flawless at 58 years old. I have gained a true appreciation of older women throughout this time.

Appreciate the support from everyone on the board!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

That was sent for you. Lol.
Really love what you've shared
doper

Post by doper »

Please more mom in law and wifes heels.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmmm....... they are so suckable !!
I just want to tie her up and do all nasty things to her !!
doper

Post by doper »

kse567 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 pm Unfortunately I haven't gotten another chance to have some fun with my girlfriend's mom's heels but I did get a chance to play with my girlfriends. She had a party saturday night and I ended up spending the night. The next morning she had to go run some errands so I got an hour of free time inside her closet.

The previous night at the party she had been wearing a sexy pair of red Prada heels that I had of course noticed. Sure enough, the first thing I noticed when I walked into her room were the heels. On top of that, literally, were her Victoria's Secret panties which she had also worn the night before. They were still moist and smelled amazing as I pressed them up to my face.

It was a great morning considering those were without a doubt the most expensive shoes I had ever fucked. It was also hot knowing that she had just worn them. THe only unfortunate thing is that I came so hard that the majority of my cum shot over the shoe. Hope y'all enjoy the pictures!
Scrolling through found this post ... nothing more makes one shoot big spunkload than recently used heels and panties, love to sniff panties while i fuck heels.
doper

Post by doper »

kse567 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:26 pm
kse567 wrote:I spent the night at my girlfriends house and had a few minutes inside her closet while she ran some errands this morning. Needless to say, I had a great time.
Not much of an update, but it's always hot to see her wear the shoes I've cummed on in the past. She had a bachelorette party and went out with all of her friends. She wore the prada wedges I stuck my cock in earlier in this thread. It was incredible to see all of the pictures of her in them that night. If she only knew about the long, romantic session I had with her sexy wedges :evil: I love how her pink toenails matched her shoes!
Having a chance to cum in all those heels her friends wore would be one gigantic golden bucket list task ever !
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Amazing