My Girlfriend's Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dwang2003

Re: My Girlfriend's Mom

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

She has gorgeous sexy feet, regardless of age. And, from experience I can say a woman in her 50's can be extremely hot and sexy, and loving to fuck. My gal was 53 when we 1st met, and I told her of my foot/shoe/pantyhose fetishes up front, and she went for it, and me. Up to now at 64 I have had some of the hottest sex in my life, in cars, county parks, parking ramps, on the driveway, back patio and many other settings. Women from 35 on are the sexiest and only more so into their 50's.

Wish I had realized that back my when 1st MIL was in her early 40's, wearing heels and pantyhose daily. I should have been pumping loads of my cum into her heels she wore many days a week.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

kse567 wrote: Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:43 pm Update- So I'll be lucky enough to be dog sitting at her moms house from Thursday to Monday while the entire family is on vacation. I cant wait to use and abuse all of her belongings again. It will be fun to go through that expensive shoe collection and hopefully some dirty panties that she leaves behind. If any of you have any suggestions I'll try to accommodate them. I'll follow up on Thursday! :D
watch out! hidden cameras are popular! she could spy on you as you raid her shoe collection!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

A very hot mom. I love all her heels (not flats) and your jobs with the black Choos and the red Pradas or the Kors. I also saw some nude heels. Very exciting posts.
kse567

Post by kse567 »

Happy New Year everyone! This thread has been running almost 9 years now…amazing!

My girlfriend’s mom, now Mother in Law, keeps aging like fine wine. This time, I managed to snag a few pictures of her at my brother in law’s wedding recently since she was wearing some very tall, emerald heels. They look my breath away as soon as I saw them! I can’t wait to get my cock inside them during my next closet raid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doper

Post by doper »

kse567 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:10 am Happy New Year everyone! This thread has been running almost 9 years now…amazing!

My girlfriend’s mom, now Mother in Law, keeps aging like fine wine. This time, I managed to snag a few pictures of her at my brother in law’s wedding recently since she was wearing some very tall, emerald heels. They look my breath away as soon as I saw them! I can’t wait to get my cock inside them during my next closet raid.
Oh hell yes
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

This is one of the hottest threads here. I have cum in my mil's heels many times my self while smelling and tasting the other shoe. Something so hot about mature women's feet. Well done!
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Merlin321 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:25 pm This is one of the hottest threads here. I have cum in my mil's heels many times my self while smelling and tasting the other shoe. Something so hot about mature women's feet. Well done!
I fully agree. I love hot and classy mature womans heels. Delightfull to smell them and cum in by thinking on such sexy women
scmja

Post by scmja »

waiting for more updates...she is amazing!!! Share more of it with us
kse567

Post by kse567 »

Quick Easter update. She looked SO good in these pink wedges after church 😍
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.