If you could cum into a famous celeb's shoes...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RcN010

Re: If you could cum into a famous celeb's shoes...

Post by RcN010 »

It would be definitly Selena Gomez!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

There's a lot of hopeful thinking on this thread and, to be honest, some fair choices. So let's make it even more interesting.

Which celebrities do you think have actually jerked a guy off into their heels, or allowed their guy to fill their shoes with cum?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

you will need to manually copy and paste the link below and unfortunately no shoes, but a skilled lady who I thought looked vaguely familiar ......

68.media.tumblr.com/648d6e3a5fd5161c0684d63a06a1d1f8/tumblr_ojz7l8yKbz1vgtp7yo1_400.gif

Just me wishful thinking, or does anyone else see?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoe jobber

Post by shoe jobber »

RcN010 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:12 am It would be definitly Selena Gomez!
I totally agree I would fuck and cum every pair she has..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

FLshoeguy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 pm There's a lot of hopeful thinking on this thread and, to be honest, some fair choices. So let's make it even more interesting.

Which celebrities do you think have actually jerked a guy off into their heels, or allowed their guy to fill their shoes with cum?
Olivia Munn has indulged in foot fetish before, she has stated that she actually enjoyed it. I would say that many out there thinking celebs have allowed their partner to fuck them from behind whilst wearing heels (the celeb not the partner) and then the partner has pulled out and cum on her legs and heels.
There are a lot of female celebs that are really dirty, you just have to watch them in interviews and you can see it. I think it comes down to the man to ask if he can cum on her feet and shoes, probably not a lot of women will either think of it or be forward enough to indulge in such a taboo area of sex.
kissofthedamned

Post by kissofthedamned »

Don't now how true it is, but I thought I heard/read/dreamt that Holly Willoughby, every time she gets new heels, wears them to bed.
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Selena Gomez is hot but personallly i would choose Michelle Keegan youtube her interview with Jonaton Ross shes wearing the sexiest pumps
skulshoe

Post by skulshoe »

Selena Gomez is hot but personallly i would choose Michelle Keegan youtube her interview with Jonaton Ross shes wearing the sexiest pumps
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

kissofthedamned wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:01 pm Don't now how true it is, but I thought I heard/read/dreamt that Holly Willoughby, every time she gets new heels, wears them to bed.
I read that too, she loves wearing high heels as they make her feel sexy. I read that she wears her heels when they are brand new in bed, maybe when they are worn have dirt on the sole and heel tip, I don't know. But I did read that she likes to wear sexy lingerie in bed with heels so she might have a special pair for bed as well. But her husband does like her wearing heels in bed however I think it is more Holly that wants to wear them.
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

For me it would be Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez at the same time. I would love to be tag teamed by these two hotties.