If you could cum into a famous celeb's shoes...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: If you could cum into a famous celeb's shoes...

Post by brewfan8 »

Kate Winslet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 am Kate Winslet
Yeah, I'd do hers as well. And I think she would be up for walking in cum filled heels, I wouldn't be surprised if she has attended an awards ceremony or two in heels her husband has freshly cum in and she has worn them kn owing they are filled with cum.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:43 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 am Kate Winslet
Yeah, I'd do hers as well. And I think she would be up for walking in cum filled heels, I wouldn't be surprised if she has attended an awards ceremony or two in heels her husband has freshly cum in and she has worn them kn owing they are filled with cum.
I would drop a TITANIC amount of cum when posh slut Kate asks me" to cum in and on her wellies...yes go on cover them...and please lick them clean..there's a good dirty welly boy!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cavallo

Post by cavallo »

Daisy Lowe 😍
mchutney2

Post by mchutney2 »

Ariana's! What a mess!
Heelslover21

Post by Heelslover21 »

For me it would have to be, 1. Ariana Grande 2. Holly Willoughby 3. Amanda Holden.

But my god what I’d give for a go on Ariana’s sexy heels!! (Would also love some fun time with her nylons aswell!)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Heelslover21 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:56 pm For me it would have to be, 1. Ariana Grande 2. Holly Willoughby 3. Amanda Holden.

But my god what I’d give for a go on Ariana’s sexy heels!! (Would also love some fun time with her nylons aswell!)
Yeah, Ariana wears some really sexy heels and she has such a nice arch to her foot. I would definitely soak her feet in heels, maybe even a ten man bukkake on them.
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

I choose Mariah Carey if I'm allowed to live in her shoe lair

https://www.instagram.com/mariahcarey/p ... =copy_link
relators

Post by relators »

I would give everything to have maisie willams sandals for an hour to myself. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Actressfeetfucker

Post by Actressfeetfucker »

This Is My TOP 15 sexy celebrities Feet That ive been always Fucking I Hope u Like them All they always drives Me nuts Im obsessed With there sexy feets :P :P :P