Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Girly-Boys and their shoes need love as well

Post by shoddy90 »

Girlyboys love
black patent strappies ..
/thegay.com/videos/119022/cum-on-my-heels/?promo=14036
Levante 30

Post by Levante 30 »

Could I ever buy your worn tights..?
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sorry no, pics are from web, not own.
dirtylarry201

Post by dirtylarry201 »

Shoddy please don’t be one of those people that floods a user contributed forum with pics and vid’s from the internet. We all have it. If we want we could find it. We’re here to share our own content with others that like to share in return.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi Dirtylarry201.
First I must say thank you for taking the time to add your pictures, you look good, as I am sure you have been told.
While I have enjoyed probably more than my share of platforms and chunkier shoes, I have grown to generally find more “dainty” and classic styles appealing, including the more mature delights of another thread, but there is of course a time and place for almost every style of shoe, and sure yours are fun to wear.
Regarding your comments at my www posts. I have added personal content at times, here and on other threads, although I have to agree more is from www, but while I have not had complaint at that before, I must gently disagree about being able to easily find particular content online, as it is time consuming and not always easily located, but perhaps I am doing something wrong, so any search tips or your own exciting shoe, girlyboy, girlyboy shoe or even less related but exciting links you have, would be gratefully accepted..
Although it could be that I have misunderstood, I thought the board itself was created to enable sharing of both personal and web material with others who have similar interest in shoes. I find the board content generally appealing, although things have changed over time, but women enjoying shoes, women enjoying shoes with other women, guys enjoying womens shoes alone, with women or other guys, etc etc all of which may at some times give comfort by knowing there are others with what they may feel are peculiar desires, and of course, for the intense sexual stimulation from links and personal additions such as yours.

Although I need to renew broken links for better representation, and despite I sometimes sneak other exciting things in also, but as you can see,
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 69#p185869
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 50#p189050
I created this thread particularly for girlyboys who love their shoes, as they were not always welcomed on other threads no matter how stimulating or f_ckable they or their heels were, and you will still find warnings given on a thread when male feet are involved, and I was hoping for all sorts of stimulating additions, www and personal, so again, thank you for yours
For me, penis or pussy, it is pretty much about attractive shoes being present or best, taking a sexually active part in every situation, so much so, that I am beginning to think I might have a fetish :lol: .
Well, always good to enjoy communication with other shoe lovers, even if on this occasion, it was to be rebuked for my posts. :)
(oh, if only) in my Christamas outfit.
blk heel santa.jpg
What will you be wearing? :wink:
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Those mules need
/xhamster.com/videos/diana-solo-shemale-2907357
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

No wonder she jerks off with mules like that, I would jerk off too and not only jerk off, I'd fuck them with their feet inside.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Girlyboys love ......
gblovsand.jpeg
sexy sandals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

then dress up yourself and get out with them
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:00 am then dress up yourself and get out with them
Not sure what you mean stiefeltraeger