shoes made for sex

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

shoes made for sex

Post by shoddy90 »

First time I have started a topic, hope this is satisfactory.
Found this and had to share, I love them!
hxxp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Cr23AtyXndQ/T ... 00/kl2.jpg
I think the designer may be "one of us", if not he has my vote anyway.
Does any lucky member own a pair and could show them being appropriately worn or better still in action.
Regards
Shod
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
fillinghershoes

Re: shoes just for sex

Post by fillinghershoes »

Those are hot - I want to get a pair for my wife.

Where can I find them?
heeljoblover

Post by heeljoblover »

Wow that's different! open toe pussy pumps :lol: :)
MadAboutShoes

Post by MadAboutShoes »

I like em'
MadAboutShoes
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Another shoe with only one (or two) functions.

To filling her shoes, sorry for the delay been trying to find where the first ones are from. I have found that the designer was Kobi Levi but not where you can buy them. If you find out please tell and if you are feeling generous share some pictures with us all.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi blackpatent, glad for the comment but you miss the point my friend, they are made for or have been modified specifically for sexual use and representation, I think that part at the back of the pink ones represents a butt plug.
I would also like the red shoes even without the dildo heels as they could still do great things, but with them like that just imagine the fun two girls could have.
Shod
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi again blackpatent, glad to see you are with it regarding the second pair, here they are before modification just for you.
Girls and boys have both been know to enjoy heels without any hangups about where they go and considering the pink ones those heels would stimulate and reach parts no others I have seen before would.
The shoes obviously anyway represent someone laying chest down on her knees with butt in the air, a position I am sure many "straight" ie non specifically just shoe lovers would find appealing and notice they are have open toes colored to look like lips.
Not suggesting you attempt or engage in any sexual experience in which you dont feel comfortable and it would seem you enjoy a shoe in a particular way at the moment, perhaps variety is the spice of life so look at them and consider an open mouth, there are enough pictures on the board demonstrating the way that some members enjoy peep toes. If further explanation is needed, as one girl said to me as I tried to engage in some heel sex with her but they were inadequately prepared and must been uncomfortable (or perhaps just not as fulfilling as she wanted) why not try the shoe the other way around, although I digress.
Stay well.
Shod
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi again blackpatient, here is the before picture
apologies I did not answer the thread more quickly or include this earlier for you but it took a while to find where I saw it.
For the rest of us and you as well blackpatient if you wish, here is another with the dildo's attached
I do not think they look quite as good as in the first image, perhaps slightly the worse for wear.
That may of course mean she is enjoying them by herself or better still with friends, we can only hope.
Regards to all
Shod
puledrinasexy

Post by puledrinasexy »

shoddy90 wrote: Image
Shod
I really WANT these shoes!!!! :-P

Sara
pantiesnylon

Post by pantiesnylon »

hey guys
Last edited by pantiesnylon on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.