Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumin4feet

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by cumin4feet »

Cheers 🍻
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:44 am
Adversary wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:23 am
shoeexplorer wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:55 am Can we stop posting with “great clips”. Links only.
Bruh
? It’s fucking irritating. Had a thread of somebody posting some pictures earlier in here and a bunch of people telling him how he would like to cum his girlfriends boots. The thread is links to videos of women wearing shoes being cummed.

Your ‘bruh’ comment means nothing.
I dont really care if he posts "great clips", but i agree to your point..i complained a while ago cause people posted cumming on shoes(only), boots stuff, and so on..some just dont stick to the topic :(
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

shoeexplorer wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:31 am
johnson90 wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:47 pm
shoeexplorer wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:55 am Can we stop posting with “great clips”. Links only.
Bruh
? It’s fucking irritating. Had a thread of somebody posting some pictures earlier in here and a bunch of people telling him how he would like to cum his girlfriends boots. The thread is links to videos of women wearing shoes being cummed.

I dont really care if he posts "great clips", but i agree to your point..i complained a while ago cause people posted cumming on shoes(only), boots stuff, and so on..some just dont stick to the topic :(
Yeah the “great clips” was an example. You’ve made the point I was making. Sticking on topic. Go back to the earlier days of this topic and it was just great clips constantly. Now people are posting all sorts of crap which is off topic. Granted I’m doing the same replying to you now, but hopefully it’ll put the thread back on course.

I just seem to have offended Adversary. He won’t stop bitching.
Says I won't stop bitching yet you're the one who started bitching. And tag me next time ya lil cunt. Or are you just a fat fucking coward?
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Bruh

Yeah the “great clips” was an example. You’ve made the point I was making. Sticking on topic. Go back to the earlier days of this topic and it was just great clips constantly. Now people are posting all sorts of crap which is off topic. Granted I’m doing the same replying to you now, but hopefully it’ll put the thread back on course.

You're the epitome of a leach lmaoo. Not even 300 interactions and have been a member since 2014. Please get the fuck out. You have NO right to complain.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

shoeexplorer wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:22 am
Adversary wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:55 pm
Bruh

You're the epitome of a leach lmaoo. Not even 300 interactions and have been a member since 2014. Please get the fuck out. You have NO right to complain.
My God, you're so mad. Stop crying and stop bitching. I told you. I've made you look a right twat. Hilarious! :roll:
And again, you're so delusional lmao. Fuck off ya failed abortion
lover88

Post by lover88 »

can you go private message? we want to see some links instead
feetinheelsaddict.
lover88

Post by lover88 »

feetinheelsaddict.
anonusr

Post by anonusr »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:23 am My female friend spent the night at my place and in the morning I jizzed on her boots. We left the house with her still wearing wet cum on her boots. The cum dried on her boots while she was wearing them and left a plainly visible stain. She walked around in public all day with cum stains on her boots.
friend wearing cum on boots
Your post does not belong on this thread. STICK TO THE TOPIC