Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

wow jennifer33 thats hot....love to hear a little more about it!
hhandbootlover

Re: Is it wrong?

Post by hhandbootlover »

Like your mother has never had cum on her before? She has swallowed it, had it filling and running out of her hot pussy. She could have even given foot jobs and walked around with cum in her high heels before. So take your shot in her shoes and leave her a big load of cum so that when she wears the high heels that your cum will be soaking into her moist feet and toes. It is so Taboo. That's what makes it so hot that you will shoot a hotter and larger load of cum than usually. Enjoy the high heels!!!

Nick
mrniceguy

No - it's not wrong. Just Kinky.

Post by mrniceguy »

Glad I found this forum.

My parents were going through a messy divorce when I was growing up. They weren't great role models by any stretch of the imagination. They were of that Me, Myself and I generation. Mom and dad were one of those stereotypical one night stand "office romances" that led to unprotected weekend get-away sex that led to my mom getting knocked up with my sister that led to them getting married to "save face." They never loved each other and actually hated/blamed each other for ruining each other's careers. Heck, the last few years they were married they were out of the house fucking other people. Dad spent quite a bit of time with his younger latino secretary who herself was divorced with a kid. Mom still had the looks I guess and was constantly going out with her twice-divorced friend Connie and they were basically cougar-whoring themselves out to younger guys they met at bars. I don't know about dad, since he spent his time banging his secretary at her apartment, but once dad was out of the picture mom liked to get high and it wasn't uncommon for her to come home drunk at 4 AM and screw guys in our living room. I remember one guy come home with mom (who was high again) and while I watched between the railings of our stairway landing, he flopped her face down over the edge the couch arm in the living room, pulled her skirt up and panties down to her ankles, and banged the holy shit out of her. Nothin quite like watching your own mom's ass getting plowed, And when mom passed out ... he went through her purse and robbed her. It wasn't stealing my mom's money or striping her of her necklace and earrings that left an impression on me - the guy did something else weird. He pulled off my mom's dingo ankle boots. He stole my mom's shoes and wiped his cock on the bottoms of her feet. I think that's what triggered the foot fetish shoe/boot cumming fetish in me.

Mom had this one pair of white satin square toe pumps. 2 1/2 inch chunky thick heels. They were from some wedding she had been in years ago. The fact that they were bridesmaid shoes, my mom had her feet in them, and they were practically buried and forgotten in the back of her closet ... I jerked off into them so many times that finally I just stopped cleaning them and just started tossed them used back into her closet. When mom would bring over men to stay the night, while they were banging her bed's headboard into the wall, I'd do downstairs and find whatever shoes she'd worn out that night (usually kicked off in the middle of the living room along with whatever clothes she'd been wearing) and hump them in the bathroom off the kitchen. A lot of times, her pantyhose would be on the floor with them and if so, I just wrap them around my cock while I jerked off into her shoes or boots.

Hey, it wasn't like I was jerking off in my mom. Some other guy was doing that. I was just getting rid of growing up sexual tension in her shoes. And her friend Connie's shoes. One game I loved to play is when Connie was over to see my mom, they usually talked in the kitchen and Connie always took her shoes off before coming in the house. I used to time myself how long it took me to get Connie's shoes upstairs, sniff them (Connie had awesome musty foot smell - mom, not so much), jerk off in them, and get them downstairs. A couple times I almost got caught. One of my fantasies was to get seduced by Connie at her house and have her force me to take off her shoes, suck her toes through her pantyhose, and then she'd make me let her jerk me off in her shoes.

So, I have no problem with people using their mom's, aunt's, cousin's, or sister's shoes as a sexual tension source of relief. Fucking Family is wrong, Fucking Family Shoes ... who cares. Fucking Mom's Friend without her knowing it - pure heaven! :twisted:
mr foot fetish

Post by mr foot fetish »

there was one time when i fucked the shit out my mom boots. she was getting ready to go out clubbing with her friends and she wore these sexy leather high heel pointy boots that always gets me so hard that i just wanna cum my pants everytime i see her in them. jus seeing her walking in them drove me crazy. when she left to go to the club the only thing that was running through my mind was fucking them boots. i stood up all night just waiting for her to come back. finally she did like at around 2am. i knew her feet was sweaty and smelly after dancing her ass off in those boots. she went to bed and i crept into her room getting those hot sweaty boots beside her bed. i went into the bathroom and i shot about 7 rounds of hot cum on them. it felt so fucking amazing fucking and smelling those boots. i spent about 2 hours fucking my mom boots untill i went to bed. suprisingly she wore them on the next day to work wit my cum still in them
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

It is just one of those things that if you ask that ? to a hundred people
You will get a number of answers.

We all know it is about that fancy heel that gets us hard and makes us
have desires for it.

Every guy who has made it with a heel, clog, sandle, boot etc. may have got it from
their home or the thrift shop a neighbors car etc. So it is obvious we don't really care
where we got it and mostly did not plan on stealing it but to borrow / enjoy for a time.

I am sure alot of us are pretty smart and having read books like maybe "pyschiatry" we
might have read that,"Doing something like masturbating with an object belonging to your
mother would mean you wanted to have an affair or sexual union with her." Course it could
be an auntie that was always your favorite or your favorite sister.

This is a very personal concept. We all have ideas about things like this subject due to the
way we were raised. If mom an dad were pretty religious about certain attitudes, said attitudes
will remain with us through out life.

So most likely every set of parents teach that incest is a very bad sin and that God severley
frowns on it. Then one could say,"Yes I know what incest is and I don't want my mom or my
favorite auntie and in my heart I really mean that, I just want to enjoy her blackpatent stilettos.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

I think nothing is wrong on there, i still use my moms heels and buy sometimes sexy heels with her.
soon i will post some pics .
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hhandbootlover

Post by hhandbootlover »

If the high heels or boots are sexy I will leave my load in them whether it is my mom, sis, daughter, etc. I love knowing that my cum is going to be touching her female feet when the sexy shoes are worn. After all, family cums first.

Nick
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

i absolutly agree, so i can ask my mum for enjoying her shoes and i can do them whenever i want with or without her knowledge, it was never a problem, she agree my fetish and i can talk to her over my-her favorite shoes.
StarstruckHH

Post by StarstruckHH »

I have once, just once cummed inside my mom's heels... They were a chunky pair of leather heels, not the type of shoes I'm hot for (I'm more of a slim and pointy heel kind'a guy), and I kind'a felt bad about how they were heels that I wasn't really attracted to.

Another thing that bugged me out when I was growing up was that my mom never wore heels. She sometimes wore them for special occasions, but they were all the type of heels I'm not swinging for. My mom probably owned like 4 pairs of heels, none of which were attractive. She never wore any of them for any casual occasion.

So, to vent my sexual tension, I used my friends' mom's heels a lot. I think the first time I whacked off to a friends' mom's heels was when I was 13. Ever since that I had taken advantage of every single sleep over, going out drinking with them or their house being empty by jerking off to some heels. It seemed that every single other friend of mine had atleast a few pair of great heels up for grasps in their home. My 2 best friends had it the best... One of my friend's mom's wore different pair of heels for each work day, and it wasn't anything unusual to just see pairs of heels lying in random places (sometimes even in a bathroom, easiest shoe cumming ever?) Also, my other best friend's mom was the boss of a succeeding company so she had a lot of money to spend on heels. She had her own shoe closet, right in the corridor of their house, and hell, she must've had like 100 pairs of heels. Out of those 100 pairs I think I've cummed like 15.

I have always been thinking if my shoe fetish originates from the fact that my mom rarely wore heels? That when I saw heels when I was a child that it was like a "special occasion". I know one thing for sure, each time I managed to sneak a pair of my friend's mom's heels into a bathroom, THOSE were really special moments.