Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

creative191

Re: Is it wrong?

Post by creative191 »

totally turn off for me mon heels. C'mon Its not sexy , none one attraction. No way..
non blood related sister is ok, but is depends how is your relationship as well.
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

shoddy90 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:54 pm
Bootjoberrrrr wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm No it's not wrong
Sometimes I cum on my sister's boots and sometimes in my mom's leather boots . I even dry the cum with hair dryer so my mom will see it . She saw sometimes but said nothing but told me to clean them with a wet cloth so she can go to office wearing them
Hmm, as she tells you to clean it up, either she knows what is on her boots and where it came from, or she thinks you have a thing for cleaning her footwear and is giving you the opportunity for fun, either way .........

Haha no bro she only told me to clean her leather high boots with a wet cloth. If she already know what I am into then she told me to clean her leather boots with my tongue 😜
Decollete_Lover

Post by Decollete_Lover »

I don't know: maybe yes, maybe no.
My shoe fetish began in the height of adolescence when my friends started wearing heels (I went crazy when I saw them wearing nice low-cut decollete that emphasized the toes), but obviously I had no opportunity to get my hands on those shoes. Later I started fucking my mom's shoes, while thinking about my friends' thighs, nylons, feet and shoes. So I can conclude that having fun with my mother's shoes was a way of satisfying the desire I felt for the feet and shoes of my peers, otherwise insatiable. In fact, once the desire vanished, towards the end of adolescence, I was bored playing with my mother's shoe cabinet, but to be honest some pairs of the collection excite me only to think about them, but perhaps it is because of habit.
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

I started playing with shoes when I was 12. Then I used the shoes of my sister and my mother to have fun. I could wear my mothers shoes at this time and enjoy the ones of my sister. At this time these were the only shoes I could use without high risk.
I still do that with my family until today and I enjoy it.
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

Yes it's wrong but that's part of makes it hot. Some guys moms / sisters wear super sexy shoes so are faced with more temptation than others.
Also my moms shoe closet is where I discovered my fetish to begin with. Probably true for alot of guys.
Her shoes have a distinctive scent and draw for me for that reason so in some ways it's an extra special thrill to sniff them and cum over her shoes, knowing it's wrong but doing it anyways...
Just don't get caught!
L0STS0UL

Re:

Post by L0STS0UL »

jennifer33 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:34 am I love sniffing and licking the sweat out of my sisters patent leather shoes and maryjane strappy shoes....it really turns me on....especially after she just took them off...she doesn't know it though...and i am a girl... she is 19 and I am 23
Sounds hot. Got any stories about her feet or shoes
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

sniff-guy wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:38 am Yes it's wrong but that's part of makes it hot. Some guys moms / sisters wear super sexy shoes so are faced with more temptation than others.
Also my moms shoe closet is where I discovered my fetish to begin with. Probably true for alot of guys.
Her shoes have a distinctive scent and draw for me for that reason so in some ways it's an extra special thrill to sniff them and cum over her shoes, knowing it's wrong but doing it anyways...
Just don't get caught!

hast du bilder ihrer schuhe? ich würde mich sehr über eine Antwort freuen
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

TJustice wrote: Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 am Does anyone else think that it is wrong and messed up to "use" family memeber's shoes (mothers or sisters)? I have never done this but I was just wondering if anyone else felt this is a little fucked up?
Not to inject realism into the kink discussion, but it's fucked up to "use" anyone's shoes without prior consent. If the sister or mother says you can fuck and cum the shoes, that's pretty much the only non-fucked up thing.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Been a while ......
/xhamster.com/videos/jerking-off-while-wearing-pantyhose-and-sandals-from-mother-9351976
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I shamefully used both my sisters' pumps to jizz. Have not done this since the late 1980's. I admit it was fucked up. I didn't have an attraction to sisters. Only to the pumps, but it was still fucked up. I cleaned the jizz out after i boinked the pumps.