Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

carcomp59

Re: Is it wrong?

Post by carcomp59 »

I suppose in my mind, no. I was not cumming in her shoes or boots while her feet were still in them. I was enjoying the look of her heels and boots and the foot odor. Would I be lying if I said I never thought of her feet while I was masturbating, absolutely, but for the most part I didn't. Did I get turned on by seeing her feet in heels and boots, absolutely. And I will fully admit I got turned on by seeing her naked feet also. My mother had really freakin ugly feet, red spots, callouses, and ugly nails, unfortunately I associated her feet with her foot odor and heels and that turned me on.
Heeloholic

Post by Heeloholic »

Mom, sis, aunt, neighbor, niece, the family cat...I don´t care who´s shoes it is...if they have heels they will get fucked!! To me it is all about the shoes and it could be who ever that wears them. I have a tranny friend who´s shoes I filled behind his/her back...I am not gay yet I found it sexy. Done moms and nieces shoes, done grannies and way youngers....I really don´t care....a shoe is a shoe is a shoe and all I wanna do is fill´em up ;)
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

For me, it is not anything to do with the owner, the color or size of the shoes, just something about the style of some that appeals to me to want some kind of sexual fun with them, although always nice to see displayed well, and while sometimes a shoe does not fully appeal, there are still other pleasures to enjoy.
My shoe sex experiences began with sisters / mothers shoes and naturally progressed to other relations of different ages and any others which chanced my way. I enjoyed all without any difficulty, remorse or guilt and still do when opportunity arises. I now have a range of and thoroughly enjoy footwear from tiny white and now very stained young bridesmaid shoes we bought together for fun, through to some Clarks Wessex I found myself that would have been the choice for more 80 than 18 year olds.
All these and my own heels are thoroughly and frequently enjoyed for the full range of sexual pleasures.
When opportunities present themselves, I as I am sure others, have enjoyed the excitement having shoes of friends, neighbors wives and daughters, nieces and others. At 6 or 7, my daughter brought a friend home whose school shoes were soaked from the rain, and as always, were left by the door.
Despite opportunities to have them at other times she visited, they did not fully appeal, but that day, I looked at those wet shoes and considered first if I wanted to f_ck them, but still they did not have that something which would have made me want them for "normal" sex, but I wanted a p_ss, and reasoning this an opportunity I may never have again, so too good to miss, I took them outside and used them both.
Later watching them go up the road I had that feeling of satisfaction which is difficult to put in words, but I am sure also fully understood by members of this board, as they went away home perhaps even wetter than they arrived.
On another occasion, I was house watching and took a teen neighbours black patent, kitten heeled slightly pointed sling-backs home for a week, one spent much of the time in my pants and the other in the toilet. My wife enjoyed them several times over the week, although she did not know which pair had bought her to a whimpering shoegasm.
Although I say in all honesty that I consciously feel no owner connection, and my experiences are generally entirely guilt free and satisfying, an attempt to enjoy a pair of gorgeous little black single strap mary janes bought for my daughter and which I had wanted to f_ck from the time we first found them, was not.
When I was finally able to spend time alone with them, the intense orgasm I expected and which I had enjoyed with all other shoes, young, old, related or not, was not to be.
It is difficult to put in words, but little MJ's were the first style to pique my interest at a young age, and I have enjoyed many similar before and since, but thinking of a line in Back to the Future when Marty and his would be mother began to make out in a car. She was excited and led the action, but when they kissed she immediately pulled back and looked horrified - her expression said it all, while her exclamation that it was like kissing her brother was entirely accurate for the storyline, and it was something like that feeling I had while struggling to enjoy those shoes, and I could not cum.
My daughter is now older and takes after me with a selection of shoes which would be irresistible to others, but they seem simply not to hold any attraction for me and I have not even wanted to try any since.
So while I say I feel no owner connection, that for me it is all and only about the appeal of the shoes, does that experience indicate otherwise? Has anyone else had similar experience to advise?
The psychology of this fetish is complex for sure.
Hope this is not too long
Shod
Last edited by shoddy90 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:16 am, edited 18 times in total.
folkdanceshoe

Post by folkdanceshoe »

As a child first I only had access to my sisters' and mother's shoes. My sister is some 15 years older then me, so she had high heels already when I was 4 and started to sniff her shoes. When a couple of years later we moved she did not stay with us, so the only shoes left for me were my mother's. She wore leather pumps and knee high boots. In the first few years I was too young to do anything but sniff and lick them, but at around 12 I had my first successful masturbation with her boots. From that point on I kept jerking into her shoes and boots on a regular daily basis.
She usually every evening took off her clothes in the bathroom and left them there for the night. Also her shoes. So every night just that she finished showering I went to the bathroom and licked her shoes/boots clean and fucked them, while they were still warm.
Some nights I took other shoes from her shoe closet for the whole night. One day she came and woke me up in the morning, while one of her shoe was on my pillow the other on in my PJ pants. She did not say a word, just pretended not to see anything.
Later she also found some of her shoes in my room in my bed, when she decided to make up my room while I was in school. She said nothing but put these shoes back to her shoe closet.
As years passed, I got more and more easy on this, so sometimes I left my mess in her shoes in the bathroom, that she usually wore again the next day. She must have noticed the cum. But never said a word.

Now to answer the question: I always found (still do) absolutely arousing her foot odour, and the types of shoes she wears. But I do NOT find her, her legs or feet sexy at all. While I could imagine anyone else watching me and helping me do her shoes, I could not imagine the same with my mother. This means, I only have a sexual relation with the shoes, but it has nothing to do with her. Simply I was sexually raised up having her feet odour and shoes accessible.

Today I do not have sex with her shoes anymore. It is since I had my first girlfriend. I always did my girlfriends' shoes, and every time possible the GF AND her shoes.

So I think it is not incest or so.
"If Metallica and Picasso can be considered art, then a high-heeled, kneehigh, black leather boot that hugs the feet softly of a woman can be too..."
keithasdf

Post by keithasdf »

well the thing is, do anyone think them when you are jerking it of and smelling it?? i mean, that got to have some kind of connection?? when your are smelling your mum or sister scent, a get a hard on, do you feel a mental connection at all??
well well just curious...
sniffs_her_shoes

Post by sniffs_her_shoes »

keithasdf wrote:well the thing is, do anyone think them when you are jerking it of and smelling it?? i mean, that got to have some kind of connection?? when your are smelling your mum or sister scent, a get a hard on, do you feel a mental connection at all??
well well just curious...
There maybe some small connection to the owner but not all the time. It's also the look of the shoe and scent of the shoe itself.
I've been to relative's houses where a certain female shoe was on the floor and I had no idea what who it belonged to? But the appearance of the shoe attracted me. And when I picked it up and sniffed the inside, the musky odor connected with my fetish and made me aroused. And after taking the shoe to the bathroom and fucking it, I put it back without any idea who the owner was.
When you're in an arousal state of mind (especially a shoe fetish) the owner may not be that important but the shoe itself. Releasing your sexual tension with something attractive is normal. Is it wrong? Not to me.
lolfighter54

ss

Post by lolfighter54 »

s
Last edited by lolfighter54 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

When you have no access to shoes and you really have a thing for them then you will go out of your mind if you don't get a pair.
Out of respect for a family member you should always avoid using their shoes and under no circumstances should you cum in them.
A mother will understand that a young man is exploring his sexuality and urges but there is a line and if you use them specifically because they are your mother's then you have to talk to your mother about this.
I have always loved heels on a woman because they look sexy as fuck on them, but never on my mother or sister. It has to be about the shoes and nothing else when it comes to family.
Bootjoberrrrr

Post by Bootjoberrrrr »

No it's not wrong
Sometimes I cum on my sister's boots and sometimes in my mom's leather boots . I even dry the cum with hair dryer so my mom will see it . She saw sometimes but said nothing but told me to clean them with a wet cloth so she can go to office wearing them
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Bootjoberrrrr wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:36 pm No it's not wrong
Sometimes I cum on my sister's boots and sometimes in my mom's leather boots . I even dry the cum with hair dryer so my mom will see it . She saw sometimes but said nothing but told me to clean them with a wet cloth so she can go to office wearing them
Hmm, as she tells you to clean it up, either she knows what is on her boots and where it came from, or she thinks you have a thing for cleaning her footwear and is giving you the opportunity for fun, either way .........