Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TJustice

Is it wrong?

Post by TJustice »

Does anyone else think that it is wrong and messed up to "use" family memeber's shoes (mothers or sisters)? I have never done this but I was just wondering if anyone else felt this is a little fucked up?
Wheelman

Post by Wheelman »

Me. I could not do that.
Silla Instinkt

Post by Silla Instinkt »

I alway do that (most from my mtoher or aunt)

it makes me hot, and I couldnt understand to cum in her sexy boots
mr.danger

Post by mr.danger »

no way, would NEVER do that
sierra

back then ?

Post by sierra »

i did it for my first shoes i fucked (i'm 17....) and back then i would like take a couple of paires, put them on the table and start jerking, but without licking them or so, four years ago i bought my first pair from a girl from class, for 30 euro or so, and fucked muself silly that night /evening, but now i can't do my famely's shoes anymore, i think it's revolting, but, i always say; whatever works for you. recently i did a pair of my mom's dough, they where just to hot. but felt a bit weird afterwards. anyway, guys, i think this is by far the best site i know. provides pics, you can talk about our thing , it's just everything we need.
18 and adicted to heels
TJustice

Post by TJustice »

Again, I've never done it but if you don't use them, then how do you get shoes to use?
gooeytwoshoes

Post by gooeytwoshoes »

no way, can do my mothers shoes, its just not right, i have done my step mother and sister's shoes tho, theyre much more sexier, and not blood related!
mikthequick

Post by mikthequick »

i did it all the time mother's shoe have that special scent so arousing and excitng i lick them smell them and fuck them so hard they made me soooo horny
love to do shoes of any woman ,old or young
High Heels from North Shi

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

WHO CARES IF THE SHOES ARE OF SOME ONE RELATED TO YOU JUST FUCK EM............THERE SHOES/HIGH HEELS not your family its not like your fuckin you mothers and sister just there shoes I HAVE DUNN MY COUSINS HIGH HEELS
High Heels from North Shields
NaturalFootLover

Post by NaturalFootLover »

I agree. They are just an item, and it isn't like you're trying to have a relationship with your mother (although that is arguably more of a social issue than anything ...sex is mechanical).

So long as no one is being hurt, then I'm not entirely sure what the fuss is about.