Is it wrong?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re:

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

hightide2007 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 am naah, its not wrong. I spent my whole teen years and some of my early twenties lickign and jerking off with my gorgeous younger sisters shoes. And also managed to get hold of her friends sometimes too....great times.
her friends' shoes were ok. her shoes were not. i feel guilty for doing that to my sisters' shoes.
shoddy90

Re: Is it wrong?

Post by shoddy90 »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:23 pm ...shamefully used both my sisters' pumps to jizz ...... I admit it was fucked up ....didn't have an attraction to sisters. Only to the pumps, but it was still fucked up ..............
Well ilovepursesandpumps, only sisters, what about moms best heels?
Could not agree shameful or wrong - unless crocs or uggggggghs! :lol: it sounds exciting really, and reminds me of the same.
What were their shoes like?
As sexual interests develop, mothers and sisters are the most likely influences around, and considering nurture, may have been at least part causal to later interests. My love of shoes certainly began with theirs, or perhaps they simply satisfied a burgeoning need for sexual release, several times a day.
Perhaps for most shoelovers lucky enough to have mom or sisters, having that easy availability and access to cute shoes, perhaps in some, even being a little jealous, would also have made taking advantage of that local stock of sexy playthings irresistible, during the journey here.
Are sisters older or younger, what was on your mind to begin and at orgasm, the shoes or owner?
Pretty much all about the shoes for me, and I particularly remember one day when I was around 10, 11, becoming excited by the shoes sister was wearing. I think I might have already decided those would be my choice for that days fun, and my desire for them increased as I watched every subtle movement they made as she walked around before leaving for school.
They were on my mind all day,
I was home first, and as I heard her arrive then go to her room, I went to the hallway and they were there, soft brown twin straps, the fact they were still warm only increased the intensity of my desire, my need to f_ck them, and despite the risk she might come back and find them gone I took them, perhaps also fantasising that she knew of my fetish and had deliberately left them there for me.
Different for each of us, but for me, those early days of fantasy and discovery were great, in some ways perhaps the best ........
Last edited by shoddy90 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
L0V3H33L5

Post by L0V3H33L5 »

TJustice wrote: Sat May 23, 2009 10:33 am Does anyone else think that it is wrong and messed up to "use" family memeber's shoes (mothers or sisters)? I have never done this but I was just wondering if anyone else felt this is a little fucked up?
I would say depends on how you feel about it and also how the person's heels you're using feels like it. If the owner doesn't have a problem then you shouldn't have one too. It's not a morally bad thing either so don't feel bad about it.
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

I have been cumming my moms shoes for 20 years now, and it never felt wrong. It really depends on you an your relatives.
ilovepursesandpumps

Re:

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Kinky Stilettos wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:07 pm
High Heels from North Shi wrote:
TJustice wrote:I'm actually thinking of just buying some cheap ones, but feel awkward buying them? Any suggestions for buying them in a store? Anyone have a favorite size?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD SAY THIS AS I WAS LEVING WORK ON FRIDAY AND when i left i went strait in to eldon squere in Newcastle BEFORE THE TOON WERE RELAGATED and i went in to Office, Priceles Shoes, New Look and others too and i did not feel weard i know what you must feel like doing this as i had the same feeling too. the ONLY WORRY IS IF YOU GET SEEN BY FAMILY OR OTHER PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW OR IF SOME ONE RECIGNISES YOU AND TELLS YOU FAMILY (FOREXAMPLE) "HEY YOU NEVER GUESS WHERE I SAY YOU KIDD THE OTHER DAY"

THIS MAY BE NEWS THAT COMES FULL CERCAL SO IF YOU BUYING SHOES IN SHOPS BE CARFUL AS YOU MAY BE SEEN

BUY EM ON THE NET YOU ONE CAN SEE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE/ROOM and you and have a fitishes name/USER ID
HHFNS - I wish it was that easy! I have been tempted to buy some Heels for myself off the Internet, but I could only get them delivered to my home address, so my family would blatantly see I had ordered something as it would be delivered when I am at work!
Have a friend who would accept the package at their house? If you live in the U.S. and have a nearby USPS location, you could rent a P.O. box. There are places in your city or town that rent them for $30 per month. Google is your friend! Look up something like "p.o. box rental near me". Good luck!
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

I was about 9 or 10 when I felt like placing my dick on mom's, aunts, sister's, cousins etc. shoes. Never felt attracted to them sexually or anything. Just thought they had nice feet and nice shoes. Now I don't do their footwear anymore cuz I moved on but it was exciting when I started exploring. Once my mom caught me taking her shoes out of her closet. I was around 12. She had a bunch of questions with a weird look on her face. I just made up some excuses.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

I have been cumming in my moms shoes and boots since I was younger, all the way up until her death in a car accident, and even afterwards since I have all her boots now, her memory lives on in her boots and I don’t feel like it’s wrong at all.
decimamas

Post by decimamas »

When I was younger I offen have been cumming in my moms shoes (and panties too). Nothing wrong. It's just pleasure !
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

i also start my fetish with other womens like teachers about 9-10 but i have access only in my mom shoes...so there were the only one heels i can smell and cum in them and i borrow them when i was home alone and jerk inside them...she has some nice pairs of pumps and wedges and mules it will be great back then to know some of my friends also have the same fetish so we can share shoes