How stupid, helpless and weird can you look?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: How stupid, helpless and weird can you look?

Post by shoddy90 »

Definately all fit the thread, but this one weirdly exciting, could enjoy either role
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

MystiqueHeels and ChristinaCD84, more images? Any other?
:twisted:
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Wasn't sure which thread was best fit for this
ww.drtuber.com/video/5203401/shoe-loving-lesbo-babes-fucking-strapon
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

More sissy shoe fetishist pics?
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Woow, can you tell us the story of this pictures?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

MystiqueHeels wrote: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:50 pm This setup is one of the most stupid and shamefull i ever came with, wearing 3 pairs of pantyhoses, one on my legs, as a woman would do, one pair i put my hands and arms inside wear them up to around my shoulders, making the top of my body covered up with nylons, and a final pair i wore over my head, leaving just enough place for my nose to breathe them smelly women soles.Also i made sure i have free space between the pantyhoses so i can fill my mouth with a leather pointy woman shoe.

Notice i have 2 pairs of ankle mules straped between my hoses and face and one pair of sandals with 4 inches heels witch were tightly tied around my balls, squeezing them hard. To complete the scene, a pair of ankle straped sandals in my hands and a sweet Aldo's pair of 5 inches stiletto heels sandals was caressing my nyloned feet, to keep me feeling sexy and feminine.

To complete the action scene, my mouth was filled with the sweet odor and taste of an unknown woman's pair of used and worned yellow pointy leather sexy high heeled shoe.

So? can you look as stupid as this?

PS. i know this looks stupid, but i don't care, it sure makes me hard and i will try to come up with more stupid and even more shamefull situation. My wife is working tomorow, and i am not, i will probably post realy shamefull pics tomorow night :)

Hope i'm not the only one into stupid, weird andshamefull situation.
Nah! Not stupid! Just trying innovative ways to get yourself off with women's shoes. Awesome! I have a women's purse fetish, as well as a women's shoe and boot fetish. I have put a purse over my head and zipped it up as far as it will go, while deeply breathing in and out. The bag sometimes expands and collapses. I am breathing in microscopic remnants of whatever was not cleaned from that purse, as well as hairs from the brush she kept in the purse. I am also breathing in the leather scent, as well as perfume. I do this while wearing pumps on my feet. While i am wearing a pair of women's shoes, and i have a woman's former purse over my head, my cock is inside another woman's purse, shoe, or boot, and i am jacking off into it. Sometimes i am straddling another woman's former purse that has an inflated beach ball inside it. Other times, i have a basketball, or several basketballs under my taint. I am riding the basketball(s). I let some of the air out of them, so it is a softer ride. As i manuervering on the ball(s), a pocket of air expands. It makes a faint popping sound. It is not popping the ball(s). It is more like popping my balls, as in my testicles. I am getting ready to explode inside the purse. It is such a glorious feeling! I look forward to your next photo of you experimenting masturbationally. A very good term i just made up, wouldn't you say?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:36 pmtoo much
That is over the top KILLER!!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

pretty stupid
w.drtuber.com/video/5203401/shoe-loving-lesbo-babes-fucking-strapon
but those shoes would be fun....
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

Bootsandpumps wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 am Wearing MIl's dress while fucking the bride-shoes
Love this!!! More please!!!