North East Offer

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lisaheels

Post by lisaheels »

Less talk and more action please boyz!?!? :( Lisa x
High Heels from North Shi

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

Oooooooo YES how about me and you make up a fantasy or something

Like :-

Littale boo peep toes and the nun
High Heels from North Shields
heelmess

Post by heelmess »

lisa bet your heels are so nice, stick a few pics on here for all of us, many thanx
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Hey guys and girlfriend,
There are other of us ladies that love to watch a guy cum all over our sexy heels. Let me know if anyone else would like to trade heels with me. I wear a size 6 to 7 depending upon the shoe.....Love to do damage with them

Let me know if anyone wants to trade some high heels.....I love wearing other girl's heels too and stomping all over a boytoy with them....love to leave spike heel marks.

Spikingly,
Gina :twisted:
Ginas1120

pics of MY wicked heels to trade

Post by Ginas1120 »

enjoy the pics...having a rough time downloading..hope this works
Ginas1120

my heels...needing some cum

Post by Ginas1120 »

enjoy...these heels need a load....mmmmmmmmmmm love to walk all over you with them
Spikingly,
Gina

HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

You're hot as hell!

Ginas1120 wrote:Hey guys and girlfriend,
There are other of us ladies that love to watch a guy cum all over our sexy heels. Let me know if anyone else would like to trade heels with me. I wear a size 6 to 7 depending upon the shoe.....Love to do damage with them

Let me know if anyone wants to trade some high heels.....I love wearing other girl's heels too and stomping all over a boytoy with them....love to leave spike heel marks.

Spikingly,
Gina :twisted:

HI Where are you from I AM from North Shields and I think thats great QUALITY........What do you mean whenyou say do damage in them :?: :?:
Ginas1120

Doing Heel Damage

Post by Ginas1120 »

Hey,
By doing damage I mean I love to leave heel marks in wood floors..especially when my heel tips are down to the nail...they leave wicked marks....especiallly in public places..or at the house of some real asshole boss :)

- Also love to dig my heel into walls....at clubs or bars....just put my heel up against the wall...and dig it in...it drives my dates MAD....they get incredibly hard from the damage..

- Also enjoy digging my heel into leather furniture at bars....or at public restuarants...sitting across from a date...digging my heel into the leather chair next to him....riiippppp oops another heel hole. I was at a party where we were putting up decorations...and I was stepping on padded folding chairs...my spike heels must have put 100s of holes in them...

LOVE LEAVING my marks.....also a few guys have some heel marks too :)

spikingly,
GINA

Re: Doing Heel Damage

Ginas1120 wrote:Hey,
By doing damage I mean I love to leave heel marks in wood floors..especially when my heel tips are down to the nail...they leave wicked marks....especiallly in public places..or at the house of some real amazing lover boss :)

- Also love to dig my heel into walls....at clubs or bars....just put my heel up against the wall...and dig it in...it drives my dates MAD....they get incredibly hard from the damage..

- Also enjoy digging my heel into leather furniture at bars....or at public restuarants...sitting across from a date...digging my heel into the leather chair next to him....riiippppp oops another heel hole. I was at a party where we were putting up decorations...and I was stepping on padded folding chairs...my spike heels must have put 100s of holes in them...

LOVE LEAVING my marks.....also a few guys have some heel marks too :)

spikingly,
GINA

OK am not a holey person I love wering them