A few pics for the Platform Boot lovers

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

cumheels

Post by cumheels »

she has never worn these ones in bed as she doesn't like them, shame as i would love to fuck her wearing them then pull out and blast my cum all down the shaft and heel.!
GiantBoot

platform shoes only

Post by GiantBoot »

I love platform shoes only and I can say you those boots are nice! :wink: If you give us some of their abuse I`ll be even happier.. :lol:
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

überhot boots :D
cumheels

Post by cumheels »

If you like them vote for them in the poll post - I'd love to do these boots on Video - but we are going to go with what ever the poll says!!!