How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slutheels

Re: How many womens shoes have you cum in?

Post by slutheels »

I was lucky to cum over the shoes of just 7 women in two countries (my home country - Belarus, and China - the country I studied in for several years). Fetish episodes include cumming over the slutty heels of my postgraduate colleague; playing with the slutty heels of our ex-secretary; worshipping the hot heels of my workmate as well as some other fetish adventures.
P.S. During my stay in China, my obsession with women's heels was at its start, so I wasn't active enough as a fetishist. Also, I didn't know about the saolou fetish culture in China, so I left the opportunity to enjoy dozens of sexy shoes left by women at the entrances to their apartments.
slingbacks77

Post by slingbacks77 »

Only 5, I think.

I am very cautious. I don't do it at work, in public etc. This is definitely something you don't want to get caught doing outside your own home.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

A ton but I'm most excited about the 12 pairs of my friends wife's shoes. I've cum them all and I'm shocked she doesn't know or maybe she knows but likes that I fuck her shoes.
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

I've used a lot.but recently house,and dog sitting for my friend,and I used all his wife's shoes over a week,including her worn hosiery
MisterBody

Post by MisterBody »

More than 80 different women and more than 120 high heel sandals (some women’s got cummed more than one pair of heels) and the most of them from other countries because I was working in a small hotel and I was going to their rooms when they were going out.
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

wow crazy nice
cocainesy

Post by cocainesy »

slutheels wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 7:44 am I was lucky to cum over the shoes of just 7 women in two countries (my home country - Belarus, and China - the country I studied in for several years). Fetish episodes include cumming over the slutty heels of my postgraduate colleague; playing with the slutty heels of our ex-secretary; worshipping the hot heels of my workmate as well as some other fetish adventures.
P.S. During my stay in China, my obsession with women's heels was at its start, so I wasn't active enough as a fetishist. Also, I didn't know about the saolou fetish culture in China, so I left the opportunity to enjoy dozens of sexy shoes left by women at the entrances to their apartments.
You should come again :D
slutheels

Post by slutheels »

Who knows, maybe my dream will come true..)