Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's shoe shopping: UPDATED yellow chunky summer sandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

I love how photo apps on my phone show "photos taken on this day", occasionally throwing up some cum dumpsters from the yesteryears or my wife trying on some outfit with her heels on. Here are a few of my then girlfriend in a blue cocktail dress she was wearing to a wedding, paired with some cute navy leather kitten heel pumps she used to wear to work. (She has always hated wearing bras, and we were late for the wedding for obvious reasons)
Le Saunda 20100220-_MG_0224.jpg
Le Saunda 20100220-_MG_0233.jpg
Le Saunda 20100220-_MG_0234.jpg
The shoe brand is Le Saunda, which I believe is from Hong Kong. I remember those shoes had a really pleasant smell and I had cum them so many times whenever I went over to her place. Sadly she eventually threw them out as the insole was very white and didn't took kindly to cum stains.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Re: Wife's shoe shopping - Office block heel mules, sandals, and more...

Post by ZaraSandals »

I forgot to update you guys, but some months ago I had to throw out my cum dumpster pair but did manage to score another almost new pair on Vinted. Well, they were almost new, now one of the shoes has the insole covered in cum that you couldn't see the OFFICE branding..
PS A2 1.jpg
PS A1 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

My wife worked for a couple of years in a charity shop (thrift store). One of the perks of the job was that she often got first dibs on donations that came into the shop, One evening my jaw dropped when she came home with a pair of these Ted Baker barely there strappy mules, except in black satin with silver straps. I had never seen her wear or show interest in anything like this until now, she thought they looked nice and would give them a try.
E98F9CB2-1D1B-4FFC-BBF5-4B6C5B75DD38.jpeg
A83595A0-AB03-4170-92A3-A2C29D6D2D76.jpeg
So I asked her to try them on for me, and seeing how vulnerable her feet looked in those elegant slutty heels gave me a raging hard on. After the missus went to bed spent from a hard fuck, that evening I wasted no time licking those smooth satin insoles, which I remember had a distinctly salty taste from their previous owner, and indeed had many happy times inserting my cock through and exploding in those double straps. I didn't bother cleaning up at all as the satin seemed to just absorb the liquid off my cum, and just made the insoles really sticky after a few loads. It wouldn't have been felt by my wife as the straps held the sole of the feet tightly to the insoles, with no slapping unlike typical single strap mules.
F83EFD91-9D59-4F9F-84EA-98FA8CFF4796.jpeg
Eventually she threw these shoes out (which sadly happened to several pairs that I had gone too far in neglecting to clean up). The cum became quite visible, and besides I think she only wore them out once, and complained they were really hurting her feet. So it's great to be reacquainted with a pair in purple for my own pleasure.
DEC663B0-2472-4068-8481-6866DFE68676.jpeg
39F66158-B31B-48B0-BC0C-66EBB9EDE535.jpeg
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

ZaraSandals wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:13 pm My wife worked for a couple of years in a charity shop (thrift store). One of the perks of the job was that she often got first dibs on donations that came into the shop, One evening my jaw dropped when she came home with a pair of these Ted Baker barely there strappy mules, except in black satin with silver straps. I had never seen her wear or show interest in anything like this until now, she thought they looked nice and would give them a try.E98F9CB2-1D1B-4FFC-BBF5-4B6C5B75DD38.jpegA83595A0-AB03-4170-92A3-A2C29D6D2D76.jpeg
So I asked her to try them on for me, and seeing how vulnerable her feet looked in those elegant slutty heels gave me a raging hard on. After the missus went to bed spent from a hard fuck, that evening I wasted no time licking those smooth satin insoles, which I remember had a distinctly salty taste from their previous owner, and indeed had many happy times inserting my cock through and exploding in those double straps. I didn't bother cleaning up at all as the satin seemed to just absorb the liquid off my cum, and just made the insoles really sticky after a few loads. It wouldn't have been felt by my wife as the straps held the sole of the feet tightly to the insoles, with no slapping unlike typical single strap mules.
F83EFD91-9D59-4F9F-84EA-98FA8CFF4796.jpeg
Eventually she threw these shoes out (which sadly happened to several pairs that I had gone too far in neglecting to clean up). The cum became quite visible, and besides I think she only wore them out once, and complained they were really hurting her feet. So it's great to be reacquainted with a pair in purple for my own pleasure.
DEC663B0-2472-4068-8481-6866DFE68676.jpeg39F66158-B31B-48B0-BC0C-66EBB9EDE535.jpeg
Such sexy pair of barely there sandals. Of course you would have cum them heavily. The silky satin must have been wonderful to rub the dick on

I used to reminisce about certain pair of heels and recently i just got hold of a piar of same model in my thread. Do check it out.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Hello everyone,
It's an end of an era as my wife has decided to sell her Office mules. She was clearing out the wardrobe recently and picked out these to sell alongside some other inconsequential flat shoes and sandals (which I'd fucked all the same). It was a little bittersweet seeing the shoes laid out on the bedroom floor, as she asked me to help her with taking photos and listing the shoes on Vinted.
"But these mules look really flattering on you," I casually commented as I snapped away.
"I know, but they are not comfortable for me anymore." She replied.
Sadly it was a matter of time as she'd not worn them, or any other heels for that matter, since the birth of our first child. Childbirth and parenthood have inevitably taken their toll on her health and romance in general.
So, as I prepare to say goodbye to these mules, what I would love is for a fellow perverted shoefucker to own them and give them their deserved love.
https://www.vinted.co.uk/women/shoes/cl ... uk-6-eu-39
Looking forward to your responses!
Last edited by ZaraSandals on Mon May 22, 2023 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Hope some one with the same interests pick them up to continue the cumming journey
khrismiddleton

Post by khrismiddleton »

wow im surprised se doesnt notice a thing!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

So the mules sold very quickly, which doesn't surprise me, and apparently to a bloke. Now it could simply be a man buying the shoes for his wife or girlfriend, but if you happen to be a shoe pervert reading this... please love the mules like I have loved them and show us the results!!

Meanwhile I've finally got round to setting up an ImageBam folder to upload some images I've collected over the past couple of years. This one time they kept me company on a business trip to remind me of my wife:

Hornyshoelover

Post by Hornyshoelover »

Does she wear heels for you in bed
dirtyx2022

Post by dirtyx2022 »

sneakers??