I bought stinky sandals from a bombshell girl with size 41 feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

steve0001

Re: I bought stinky sandals from a bombshell girl with size 41 feet

Post by steve0001 »

Dude! Awesome Job! Wow
doper

Post by doper »

Love to stick my cock in those red and snake pattern ones.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
castrol

Post by castrol »

Oh lord I'd love to fuck those nude n snakeskin sandals
zanon

Post by zanon »

Great finds man! Is she on vinted or another online seller?
curtun

Post by curtun »

Of course I buy from Vinted. I almost only buy shoes from there now, because it's easy to hide in anonymity and the girl doesn't know who sent her the money when she pays.
I am quite experienced in Vinted and have some experience, if you are interested and just getting to know it, I will be happy to describe what to look out for, because it is easy to get banned from the site (I have been banned a few times).
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

curtun wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:12 am Of course I buy from Vinted. I almost only buy shoes from there now, because it's easy to hide in anonymity and the girl doesn't know who sent her the money when she pays.
I am quite experienced in Vinted and have some experience, if you are interested and just getting to know it, I will be happy to describe what to look out for, because it is easy to get banned from the site (I have been banned a few times).
A vinted master!!

Please tell us more
doper

Post by doper »

Imagine her watching with that smile seeing her sandals getting fucked and cummed.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

curtun wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 3:11 am I have never been as lucky as I am now. I had a pretty good girl who I talked into selling her discarded sandals. I bought a total of 10 sandals from her in my favourite big foot size (European 41)

If you're turned on by the dirt on the inside of a girl's sandal and the strong smell, you'll like these sandals too. Almost all of them have the sole slime left in them, which I will lick out and eat :) I don't know which one I'll fuck first. Which one do you think is the hottest ?

I'll show you a picture of her :

love your site, keep it going bro
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
curtun

Post by curtun »

Below I describe my experiences with the HUNGARIAN vinted, but I think they apply internationally to all countries' own sites.

Most importantly, the site has some brutally strict rules, and they'll fuck you up if you just write on a girl and they don't like it. You can also use a fake account, of course, but you're banned there too and they won't let you back in no matter how much you ask (I'm speaking from experience, unfortunately).

Also if you make a fake account the email is not enough to identify yourself, you have to give a mobile number to confirm that you are you, and the one you used once and got banned has been banned and you can't give it again. I've got to the point now, unfortunately, that I'm ordering a pre-paid card for this purpose, in case I don't get fucked with it.

Writing to girls is not recommended at all (Marketplace is much better, they don't give a shit if a girl reports you, they can ban you, but your account stays). Here you will be banned forever, even if you ask a girl if the shoes were hers and how long she wore them... By the way, if you use it on a desktop or laptop, you can view the picture in a bigger size on the index photo of the girl (right button and open the picture in a new tab), here you can see it in a much higher resolution and size.

The search part is like a customized search, you can filter by brand, type and size. But the best part is when you can set how much footwear should be used. Of course, I only start with the most used ones all the time.

I still think Vinted is a fucking goldmine, so it's worth registering again, but I'll keep an eye on these things and just buy the shoes from her, maybe write about it when I've already bought from her, but then I'm not allowed to write anything that might be compromising, because they fuck off.

So don't go on this site and meet people and get laid. A simple "could you look at the sandals on your feet while wearing them ?" question can be taken as an abusive one these days. I've bought sandals from about 30 chicks, and almost all of them were excellent, and sufficiently used, smelly too.
----------
Hungarian shoe fucking site
the password is : "Jázmin"
zanon

Post by zanon »

I have bought several pairs through the years it has been available in my country. Last weekend I found a lady that probably caters to our fetish as well. She was selling 'extremely well worn' shoes and also 'very worn and used' stockings, which were mostly immediately sold as soon as they came online. We had a chat and she had some very well worn pumps and through in some wedges as well. She agreed to wear them for a full day before shipping, so yeah... anxiously awaiting ;-)