Wife's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jrebel88

Re: Wife's shoes.

Post by jrebel88 »

Fuckin her rainbows she wore today... Nice foot taste on those leather sandals... https://ibb.co/7trgJPk
db1919

Post by db1919 »

You should cum in her socks!
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

db1919 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:37 pm You should cum in her socks!
Yessss sometimes I do. She always wears no show little anklet socks they have a great smell most of the time
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

Loving this thread. Could you please try to make some short candid video clips of her wearing and walking around in cummed flip flops?
dearfoams

Post by dearfoams »

She wear slippers? Smelly?
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

dearfoams wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:09 am She wear slippers? Smelly?
She normally just wears her worn flip flops around house. And they do leave beautiful toe prints and a beautiful little scent..
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

Feetskeeter wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:28 am Loving this thread. Could you please try to make some short candid video clips of her wearing and walking around in cummed flip flops?
I can try. What is best way to upload videos on here I only know how to upload pics...
jrebel88

Post by jrebel88 »

Cummed her sexy rainbows yesterday nice and thick, she wore em most of the day and she's been wearing them today.... Love licking that well worn leather with the sexy toe prints beautiful foot scent and taste....https://ibb.co/jHkDxwH
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

jrebel88 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:43 pm
Feetskeeter wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:28 am Loving this thread. Could you please try to make some short candid video clips of her wearing and walking around in cummed flip flops?
I can try. What is best way to upload videos on here I only know how to upload pics...
You'd have to find a third party video site like xhamster or motherless or something. Or a file upload sharing service like google drive or onedrive. No worries if you don't feel like dealing with all that. The pics so far have been amazing. Looking forward to more.
Heelsandnylon

Post by Heelsandnylon »

jrebel88 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:53 pm Cummed her sexy rainbows yesterday nice and thick, she wore em most of the day and she's been wearing them today.... Love licking that well worn leather with the sexy toe prints beautiful foot scent and taste....https://ibb.co/jHkDxwH
Real well worn leather holds the salty sweat smell and taste the most. I always leave a small smear under the straps of ones I use of friends and fam. So so hot watching them being worn afterwards and seeing their toes rubbing where my cock and cum has been