Frankenstein

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kesha_fray1

Frankenstein

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

See what I made out of an old sneaker. Its vans old shcool. I didn't touch the second one so that I could compare it later. There are plans to make side panels made of transparent plastic. It is literally half of the other sneaker, this is a children's sneaker in the style of Star Wars. I'm writing through google translate on this something may not be accurate
brewfan8

Re: Frankenstein

Post by brewfan8 »

That's nice
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Kesha_fray1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:23 pm See what I made out of an old sneaker. Its vans old shcool. I didn't touch the second one so that I could compare it later. There are plans to make side panels made of transparent plastic. It is literally half of the other sneaker, this is a children's sneaker in the style of Star Wars. I'm writing through google translate on this something may not be accurate
Have you done this type of thing with other shoes
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:40 am
Kesha_fray1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:23 pm See what I made out of an old sneaker. Its vans old shcool. I didn't touch the second one so that I could compare it later. There are plans to make side panels made of transparent plastic. It is literally half of the other sneaker, this is a children's sneaker in the style of Star Wars. I'm writing through google translate on this something may not be accurate
Yes
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Kesha_fray1 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:55 pm
Yes
What did you do
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:04 pm
Kesha_fray1 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:55 pm
Yes
What did you do
I cut another vans to sew it with another. Unfortunately, his photo will not be, he went to the trash because only the sole remained of him. I cut off the rest
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Ever do this with heels?
Kesha_fray1

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

brewfan8 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:57 pm Ever do this with heels?
No, but I want to do it. I have one pair of heels, but it's used as a cum dumpster. When I have a new pair of heels, I will definitely wash the old ones and do something similar with them