I confessed to my mom...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoesneak

Re: I confessed to my mom...

Post by Shoesneak »

Bandolinohaze wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:48 am Shoesneak, I am pleased for you that you could confess that to your mother. You sound like my concerns. When I was 30..67 now, I was in therapy for depression mostly. We got to the roots of my depression, any childhood traumas or abuse and the like. I have a strong fetish for mother and her shoes and shoes in general. She felt that is was good for me, to confess that to my mother. I, too, feared a personal or advice reaction from my mother. I'll be honest, our family from the time I was 10 on was chaotic. Mother and I existed the rest of my adolescence as she was like a single mom. She was really surprised I had bottled that up, that long.
What was her initial reaction when you told her? How did you feel when you told her? Do you still feel the same way you did? Did it ever fade away? Thanks for sharing
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Shoesneak wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:25 am
shoddy90 wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:46 am Thought life has been difficult enough, living with a consuming desire for shoes as sexual objects in their own right ........
.......one of my biggest secrets and it was weighing on me a lot. Feeling guilt and worry about it but finally saying it out loud was a relief especially since it didn't ruin anything
Hi again Shoesneak, again interesting to know history and compare.

From reading and personal experience, It seems the fetish is able to weigh on many at different times, so you are not alone in that, nor probably including mom or sister in fantasies but again I can only barely begin to imagine how your particular desire could weigh upon the psyche, but good, bad or indifferent, you have come out to her now, so that cannot be changed.

What can I say, If moms and sisters only knew of some of the things they and their friends have done for us in fantasy ..........

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... ?id=256070
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view

I can guess your own admission would be neither the "weirdest" or worst a therapist has encountered anyway, but regardless, it will be down to you to decide if you can live with the thoughts and everything which has happened, without it driving you to push mom further or be driven half mad with desire for her.

Perhaps buy a new pair which look exactly like some of hers.
Does she, do you, have a favourite pair or style?
use only those for a while, and then a short time after a orgasm, consider the excitement, the pleasure you have had, the pleasure they have just given you, while also remembering they have had no physical connection to your mom,

But you say you began with your sisters and moved on to your moms, is she younger or older?

I began appreciating moms and sisters shoes before I could orgasm, and for me, the memory of earlier time having their shoes and sisters school and later sexy clothes available, is a version of pure hedonistic sexually drained heaven, so many different sizes and styles to enjoy over time that I never really settled on any one.

Do you have any idea how old you were when you first began, and what age you switched to moms.
Was it something about your sisters shoes which first enticed you to play, or thoughts of her feet which got you off?

hope it all settles out for you.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Shoesneak wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:27 am
Bandolinohaze wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:48 am Shoesneak, I am pleased for you that you could confess that to your mother. You sound like my concerns. When I was 30..67 now, I was in therapy for depression mostly. We got to the roots of my depression, any childhood traumas or abuse and the like. I have a strong fetish for mother and her shoes and shoes in general. She felt that is was good for me, to confess that to my mother. I, too, feared a personal or advice reaction from my mother. I'll be honest, our family from the time I was 10 on was chaotic. Mother and I existed the rest of my adolescence as she was like a single mom. She was really surprised I had bottled that up, that long.
What was her initial reaction when you told her? How did you feel when you told her? Do you still feel the same way you did? Did it ever fade away? Thanks for sharing
Hey shoesneak, glad you responded again. Mother's initial reaction was a bit of shock. When I was growing up, very little was written on fetishes. Frankly I felt something that scared me and I covered what I was doing and feeling.She was initially, hadn't thought that I has such feelings. I got auto corrected earlier. I was prepared for a kind hearted lecture. What I got fortunately for both of us was more of a shrug.Over the next few interactions, she, of course asked more questions Such as, where did that come from? How long had I felt that way? Did I feel overt sexual feelings for her then..adolescence and then, me at 30?. At the time of the therapy, she, mother still wore cute shoes even in her late 50s. I didn't know what I would feel. It's a huge relief to share those feelings. No way did I expect her to participate in my masturbation or a foot job. Mother had to try out watching me masturbate her shoes. She saw the pleasure it gave me and she gave me my favorite pairs. Not the adolescence ones as those she had thrown away..but similar. But I should add, she did not participate again.Do I still feel the same way and did it ever fade away ..I love the memories and it never totally faded.
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Don't worry about a therapist's opinion of you - they are trained to help you, not judge you. When I told my therapist about my fetish she first asked if I wanted to keep it and then asked what we did with shoes. She then had to give the lecture of "you really must be careful because of bacteria, etc" but I could tell it was something she had to say. No, she was not judgemental at all - very helpful and understanding.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Mine Started with my Mom's heels(She knew, and sort of acceptaed it, she even caught me with one of her sexy heels caked in shit, as I then would stick them toe first half way up my ass, I was 16 ), then onto my SIL(She suspected and would let me into her room to nap, absolutely knowing I would play with her Heels). I stole some of her hottest heels at a party my Brother/sil had at their house, I was about 16. She began suspecting it had been me years later, she was nice enough to not tell anyone.

Later I sneaked into many friends GF/Wife's closet to fuck heels, and even stole a few pairs, was caught 3 times through my life, extremely embarrasing!!!!!

Even convince my fiance to wear stilettos, during sex, I would fuck very hard, she was tiny 4'11", very tight pussy and ass. She suspect that I ASS FUCKED HER HIGH HEELS, we where only married for 4 years.

Sine the year 2000 I have been collecting stilettos.

I KNOW I AM INSANE, for having a collection of about 1200 pairs of heels all from 4 to 7 inches high(of which 200+ pairs are designer heels, like Louboutin, Casadei, Jimmy choo, Gucci & other designers) , from size 34(us4) to 42(us12).

See attached link show some of my collection.

https://www.xvideos.com/video68960411/1 ... her_brands

Let me know if you wanna hear more stories of my excapades and info about my collectioon.
kindbutodd

Post by kindbutodd »

I confessed to my aunt two years ago that I had a shoe fetish.I asked her once if she had any old shoes that I could have. After a few conversations about it I felt comfortable enough to tell her.