Gas Station Girls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footguy1971

Gas Station Girls

Post by footguy1971 »

I'm picking this up from another thread. Here's a repost from there and more chapters to follow.

When I was in high school, I worked at a gas station where all of the dayshift women (all in late 20s, early 30s) wore either flats or low heels all day long. I usually worked the afternoon closing shift, so I had many occasions to cum in their shoes. Their shift would overlap one hour with mine, so I got lots of sights to get horny as hell to. One of the girls, Michelle, wore a pair of black flats that were severely worn and stunk heavily of her gorgeous little size 6 feet. She mostly wore them barefoot but, on occasion, she'd wear them with pantyhose when she wore a skirt. The one week I had a lot of shifts and I noticed she wore the same pantyhose and skirt 4 days in a row. I loved working with her because she dangled and dipped like crazy towards the end of her shift and tell me how tired and hot her feet were from standing on them all day. I could smell her feet when she popped out of her flats! I had a visible boner and I'm positive she noticed. This one particular day, her husband came in and asked her to hurry up or they'd be late for a dinner reservation. For some reason I'll never know, she ran to the bathroom with her bag and came out dressed in a killer "going out" outfit. She came back behind the counter and left her bag saying she was sorry to drop it and run. I assured her it was OK. As soon as she was gone, I went straight for her bag. Jackpot! Everything she was wearing was in the bag and it stunk wonderfully. I'm glad it was a slow evening as I spent most of it smelling her panties, pantyhose and flats. I wanted so badly to put my cock in one of the feet of her hose and fuck her shoe madly but I had to wait until closing time. As soon as I closed up, I took her bag to the bathroom. I put her panties over my head so the damp crotch was right over my nose, pulled her pantyhose onto my raging cock and started fucking one of her flats. I raised her other flat to my nose and was overwhelmed by the combined smell of her pussy and her shoe. I came so hard I thought it would never end. I completely filled her flat. When I set it down, there was a deep lake of cum in the shoe. I knew she didn't have a shift until next Tuesday, so I left her flat as is. I had another shift on the weekend and I repeated this wonderful session with her other flat. Those were probably the most intense orgasms I've ever had with a shoe. I was scheduled to work with her on the Tuesday and could hardly wait to see her.
Last edited by footguy1971 on Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
footguy1971

Re: Gas Station Girls

Post by footguy1971 »

When I went to work on the next Tuesday, she was wearing a shorter than usual skirt and had her flats on barefoot. My cock started to grow right away. I got even harder when I noticed some new stains on the toe of one of her flats. It wasn't a cum stain but something I had never seen before. We talked and, as we did, she was dangling but I noticed her shoes were sticking to her feet and required her to flex harder to pop out her heel. She casually mentioned to me that she might need to get rid of the flats as they were getting disgusting. I couldn't resist, so I told her I thought they were perfect for her and she should keep them. She looked at me a bit oddly but carried on. I found out later that she was on to me but that's another chapter. When her shift was over, she popped off her flats and kicked them under the counter as she switched to socks/running shoes. As soon as I had a chance, I picked up the flat with the "new" stain and was shocked to smell/taste that it was pussy juice! My head swirled. Was it her pussy juice? Was it one of the other women's? I worked out a plan to find out.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

As soon as I closed up that Tuesday, I sucked on the toe of Michelle's flat with the dried pussy juice as I dropped a massive load in the her other flat. As always, I left her flats back in their place. Both flats had no stains on the outside, so I'd know if a fresh one would appear. I didn't have another shift until Friday and one of the other women, Rhonda, would be closing Wednesday and Thursday nights. It was time to find out if Rhonda was also using Michelle's flats. I dropped by the gas station to buy something...anything to have a look behind the counter. Michelle's flats were sitting in the usual spot. Now I knew she hadn't taken them home. I also noticed that one of the other women, Karen, had left her pair of navy blue heels and brown flats there. Normally Karen took her shoes home....hmmm, strange. While there, I had a raging boner talking with Rhonda. She had on a short navy skirt, about 2" above the knee, white pantyhose and navy blue heels similar to Karen's. It was a slow night, so I hung around and chatted for a while. When Rhonda sat down, I noticed it wasn't pantyhose but stockings she was wearing. Her stocking tops peaked out a bit as she crossed her legs. She then started dangling and I almost cummed in my pants right there. After I couldn't take any more, I said goodbye and went home. I decided I'd sneak back just before closing time to see Rhonda was the one using Michelle's flat on her pussy...
BabyBoo

Post by BabyBoo »

Good Thread :)
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

It was almost closing time, so I made my way back to the gas station. I got there just as Rhonda was turning out the lights. I'm glad the property was dark after the lights went out as I was able to look around without being spotted by anyone. I hung back a bit and watched as Rhonda came out the front door and locked it behind her. She headed for the bathroom with her purse in hand (the bathrooms were entered from the outside, typical gas station). As she walked, I saw she dropped something but it came from under her skirt. It was a shoe but I couldn't tell which. Oh my, she had a shoe in her pussy already but couldn't hold it in as she walked. Then it hit me that she probably wasn't wearing panties either! She went into the bathroom and I waited. And waited. And waited. She came out about 45 minutes later and went back into the store. I snuck up to a window to see what she was up to. Thankfully, the pop cooler lights provided just enough light to see her putting back Michelle's flats and both pairs of Karen's shoes in their original locations. Then she locked up and left. At least now I had a good idea whose pussy juice I had smelled and tasted. I was starting to piece things together and was formulating a plan to get the most out of this situation.
lorenzo95

Post by lorenzo95 »

What an exciting story. Can't wait for more ;)
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

Thursday was pretty much a repeat of Wednesday. I dropped by the gas station to buy something...again. I was a little later dropping in and asked Rhonda if it was busy and she said it was pretty much dead. She had on her short navy skirt, same white stockings and navy blue heels. As I hung around and chatted for a while, I noticed Rhonda was shifting around a lot standing. I asked her if she was alright and she said her feet were getting sore and she needed to sit down. When she sat down, I could see her stocking tops peaking out a bit as she crossed her legs. I did a mental inventory of the other women's shoes behind the counter and noticed only one of Michelle's flats sitting there. Rhonda started dangling her one shoe very aggressively and she got a glazed look on her face as her toes curled and her heel fell off and hit the floor. Her nylon covered toes curled hard for about ten seconds before she released. I think she just had an orgasm right in front of me! A few moments later a customer came in the store and Rhonda stood up and slipped her heel back on. As she walked from her chair to the cash register, Michelle's flat dropped out from under her skirt and landed on the floor. It was soaking wet and she quickly looked right at me as the wet shoe lay on the floor. She looked embarrassed and I just gave her an "it's OK" look. She kicked it over to where the other shoes were sitting and served the customer. I had a raging boner when I realized Michelle's flat had been in Rhonda's pussy the whole time. Once the store was clear, Rhonda began apologizing and begging that I don't say anything. I assured her that it was our little secret and this opened the door for both of us to discuss our mutual interest. I told that I needed to relieve myself and asked her to hand me Michelle's wet flat and one of her navy blue heels. She put both of her heels and Michelle's flat in a bag for me and went to the washroom. I licked Rhonda's pussy juice off the flat as I fucked one of her warm heels. I blew a massive load in her heel, put everything back in the bag and returned to the store. She was actually excited that I had filled her heel with cum and I nearly dumped another load watching her slip her nylon covered foot into my fresh cum. I really wanted to fuck Rhonda but wasn't sure if she would since she was a married woman. I was 18 years old, so there would be no underage issues. Satisfied that she was on board with exploring our mutual fetish, I decided to ride that train. I gave her an assignment. Since Karen wasn't scheduled to work Friday and I was on Friday evening, I asked her to wear Karen's blue heels (same size as hers) home and leave hers in place. I asked her to use Karen's heels and cover them in her pussy juice between now and the end of my shift on Friday and to bring them around sometime on Friday evening. She said she would. When I arrived for my shift on Friday, I saw Rhonda's heels sitting place of Karen's. Good girl. I can't wait to see her later.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Wow, insane. Have missed your escapades with your wife and stepdaughter, please keep'em cumming. Incredible how you manage you get yourself into these situations with women fuckihg their pussies with flats and heels!!
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I've been very lucky a couple of times and have been able to spot an opportunity when it arises.

So, about an hour before closing on Friday, Rhonda stopped in wearing Karen's blue heels. She told she enjoyed them a lot over the last day and, when she took them off and handed them to me, I was blown away. There was no part of the shoe that didn't have pussy juice stains on it and they had a very obvious and heavy scent of Rhonda's pussy on them. I asked her if she felt like telling me any details about what she'd done and she said only that both of them spent most of the last 24 hours in her pussy! I thanked her for doing that and handed her heels to her to put on. She asked me what I planned on doing with them and I told her that I was going to lick them clean while I pounded Michelle's flat that was in Rhonda's pussy the day before. She just said "enjoy, I have to run, see you next week". At the end of my shift, I locked up and headed to the bathroom with the heels and Michelle's flat. I fucked the smelly flat so hard while I sniffed the pussy juice covered heels. I fought the urge to lick them clean because I wanted to leave them as they were. I blew a monster load in Michelle's flat and then returned all of the shoes back to behind the counter. I locked up and left. Karen was scheduled to work in the morning and Michelle was on Sunday. Rhonda would be closing both of the two nights. I popped around during the day with some lame excuse and chatted with Karen for a bit. As luck would have it, Karen was wearing her blue heels in bare feet. She dressed pretty conservatively in navy pants and her uniform shirt but you could see she had a nice, perky ass and shapely legs. I could clearly see the stains all over her heels. I could hardly wait to hear what Rhonda would think when she started her shift with Karen.
Hengst81

Post by Hengst81 »

Really hot! Can't wait for the next part