Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rush440

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested

Post by rush440 »

shoot me a PM, would LOVE to see which item it was and your interaction with her!
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Alright guys, its on. I'll fuck and cum her dirty mules as much as possible until I return. That's how you fuck a girls sweaty shoes for free. Maybe she'll put them back up for sale for some other woman to wear the cum filled shoes. I know I'll get off to the the thought of her having no idea her shoes just got fucked like little whores.

https://ibb.co/BNXsFWW
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

illFyourflats wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:14 pm Alright guys, its on. I'll fuck and cum her dirty mules as much as possible until I return. That's how you fuck a girls sweaty shoes for free. Maybe she'll put them back up for sale for some other woman to wear the cum filled shoes. I know I'll get off to the the thought of her having no idea her shoes just got fucked like little whores.

https://ibb.co/BNXsFWW
illFyourflats

Re: Poshmark Brat Gets Bested (UPDATE!)

Post by illFyourflats »

Had a brief moment of anxiety before and felt like there's a chance she could be setting me up? What do you guys think? All I have to do is print the label and return to her but I feel like it's too easy? Give me your thoughts
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

Are there stains on the shoes ur returning?
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

Bbrode wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:42 pm Are there stains on the shoes ur returning?
Surprisingly no. I've blasted them a ton and the material soaks it up.
illFyourflats

Post by illFyourflats »

:wink:
Bbrode wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:42 pm Are there stains on the shoes ur returning?
Surprisingly no. The material seems to soak up all my cum
Bbrode

Post by Bbrode »

U should return them to her.
rush440

Post by rush440 »

awesome!!! A Northern Virginia lady; not surprised she’s a stuck-up bitch.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

illFyourflats wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:12 pm asked her if the shoes were still for sale on poshmark and she ignored me. I asked again the next day and she replied with "Didn't you get the hint?" Then blocked me :o

So I created a new account pretending to be a female, Asked her about the same pair and she sold them to me within minutes. Safe to say she's a b*tch towards men. A respecful decline to my inquiry would be more than acceptable but she went the other way.

I was already going to fuck her sweaty mules as hard as i can but now I'm seriously tempted to cum inside then return them. That'll show the twat :twisted:

Should i?
it happened to me a few times, since 2015, when i first got on Poshmark. I would buy a purse, or some pumps. The seller wouldn't ship them. Sometimes cancelling the order, other times ignoring my question when she would ship them. I never thought of creating a new account, pretending to be female. Then again, i only have one phone number i could use.