Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

albers1

Re: Sneaking into other's shoe closets.

Post by albers1 »

shoefreak wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:33 pm I imagine one day having opportunities to sneak into a rich woman’s shoe closet and have my way with all her sexy shoes collection dropping loads and loads each day a different one.
Anyone have such an opportunity?
Would be nice to share pics of their closets and adventures.
i had such an opportunity! not rich per se , but kinda wealthy..
she was my neigbour and lend me her key in order to watch her flat..i took the chance and made a spare key, and you know what followed..
. e.g. cumming in her used panties, which she had sex with and were full of pussy juice, using her tooth brush and cleaning my stinky cock with it , licking her sex toys, i.e. anal plug and "love balls" and cumming on them several times, and last but not least cumming on her huge collection of shoes... heels, trainers, flats you name it.. all kinds of used conditions..
those were my golden times
miss her so much ;(

I told this story on my alternste account on the german forum, which i will link soon.. due to the copyright wipe most of the pictures are unfortunately gone! will reupload soon when i got the time
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
papakias20

Post by papakias20 »

off course I look for every opportunity to do that...when I was 15 16 I used to look to my friends mom closet when he take a bath or go outside and I have licked and cum many pairs...I think that's my main fetish with shoes...to find ways look at stranger woman's shoes and cum in them
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I've gotten into many, many closets. Family, friends, girlfriends, teachers, friend's families, friend's girlfriends/wives, etc. I was slowly uploading all my shoe cumming pics back before all the pictures on the site got wiped out, but I may add pics from some of the best closet experiences to this thread.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

I used to go into one of my younger female cousin's closets and do naughty things with her sandals. One night I got bold enough to steal them. I played with them for a few days then I burned them. I was disappointed that they didn't burn that good. If I could do it all over again, I would have kept them for sex.
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
footlvr911

Post by footlvr911 »

House sat for my friends aunt who had rooms of shoes. I used to sneak around and blast loads in her heels when we were younger I’ve have the chance to house sit 4 times. I’ve cum in sooo many of her shoes her socks. The best part is going back the following time to see the cum stains still there with toe prints all over them if I knew how to upload pics I would
footlvr911

Post by footlvr911 »

House sat for my friends aunt who had rooms of shoes. I used to sneak around and blast loads in her heels when we were younger I’ve have the chance to house sit 4 times. I’ve cum in sooo many of her shoes her socks. The best part is going back the following time to see the cum stains still there with toe prints all over them
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

footlvr911 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:26 pm House sat for my friends aunt who had rooms of shoes. I used to sneak around and blast loads in her heels when we were younger I’ve have the chance to house sit 4 times. I’ve cum in sooo many of her shoes her socks. The best part is going back the following time to see the cum stains still there with toe prints all over them if I knew how to upload pics I would
www.imagebam.com
slingbacks77

Post by slingbacks77 »

I was in Mom's closet all the time as a teen.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I started with my mom's and sister's shoes, but soon moved on to any women's shoes whenever I had the chance to get into their closet. I used to dog sit/house sit for the neighbors, and played with many pairs of shoes, bras, pantyhose/nylons. After moving out on my own whenever I ad a chance to be alone in another's woman's closet I'd be so anxious to enjoy their shoes.

Even decades later when going through houses, realtor showings, open house events, it was always exciting to open the closets and see what the woman of the house was wearing. I recall once opening a closet packed with clothes and shoes, seeing bright red 4' heel pumps, all I could think of was handling/cumming those heels, or seeing the owner wearing them, or that she wore them for various fucking around the house. Another house was spotless, ultra clean to the point of being sterile, lifeless. When I opened the closet it contained something like six each of the exactly same slacks and blouses, and four pair of the exactly same low heel women's loafers, set exactly the same position apart, perfectly place, not one single bit of dust bunny anywhere. All I could imagine was the poor husband had a wife wound so tight to not allow one hair out of place, don't mess anything up.