Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kesha_fray1

Re: Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Episode 9 just uploaded **New Pics** 😻😈

Post by Kesha_fray1 »

Stooop! Do not destroy them, before complete destruction you must splash them with paint!
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Episode 9 just uploaded **New Pics** 😻😈

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Kesha_fray1 wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:53 am Stooop! Do not destroy them, before complete destruction you must splash them with paint!
That is a new idea….very insightful…I’m actually up to episode 15 now on my OF page and can’t decide whether to sell them or go to full destruction!! 😈😈

I really must get more pics uploaded for those of you who are interested 💕
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Please dont sale them.
Keep your great job.
I've always had a fetish for seeing women walking on the beach sand with shoes on and stopping to look at the horizon. Little by little, the shoes sink into the sand until they disappear.
Loubiloverxxx

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

rigilover wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:41 pm Please dont sale them.
Keep your great job.
I've always had a fetish for seeing women walking on the beach sand with shoes on and stopping to look at the horizon. Little by little, the shoes sink into the sand until they disappear.
Oh I think they’re going to be sold very soon darling…but don’t worry, because I’m probably going to move on to my white kid leather Louboutin Irizas next…in fact I already have!! 😈😈

Should check out the free teaser pics on my free OF page!!

Link is in my signature below 👇 😈😻😻😻💋💋💋
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:58 am
Keep your great job.
Oh I think they’re going to be sold very soon darling…but don’t worry, because I’m probably going to move on to my white kid leather Louboutin Irizas next…in fact I already have!! 😈😈

What sad news for the lot of these beautiful Louboutins. :cry: :cry:
Maybe the buyer will continue your great job givind them a miserable life like destroying or cum inside them from new strange hard cock. :roll: :mrgreen:
It will be great see some share photos froam te buyder on this forum. :wink:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Loubiloverxxx wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:58 am
Keep your great job.

What sad news for these beautiful and hot well worn Louboutins shoes. :cry: :cry:
Maybe the buyer was fan of thise kind of fetish and will keep continue your great job givind them a miserable life like destroying or cum inside them from new strange hard cock. :roll: :mrgreen:
Or may also have bought the shoes for his beloved wife and thus the shoes are molded and smelly of strange lady's sweet feet.
It will be great see some share photos froam te buyder on this forum. :wink:
Loubiloverxxx

Re: Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Episodes 16 & 17 just uploaded **New Pics, including White Irizas**

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

So….I thought I’d update this topic with some pics….check out the so kates with the holes now!!! And the Anouks with the broken heel!!! 😻😈

Who thinks my white Irizas need some abuse…or special loving? 😻😈

Check out the full video on my OF page 💋💋💋

Botas_altas1

Re: ¡Absolutamente destrozado Louboutin, Así Que Kates! El episodio final acaba de subir **Nuevas fotos, incluyendo Whit

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Lo siento, pero me duele ver destrozar un zapato tan sexy. A mi que me gusta verlos usados pero enteros y me gusta meterles la polla y correrme sobre ellos después de follarmelos, esto me hace daño.
strakka

Re: Absolutely Wrecked Louboutin So Kates!! Final Episode just uploaded **New Pics including White Irizas**

Post by strakka »

Why are all of the pictures so hazy? Are these video stills?