Question: Do you wonder if men in your day to day life share the same fetish?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wellwornheelsuk

Question: Do you wonder if men in your day to day life share the same fetish?

Post by wellwornheelsuk »

I was wondering if anybody else does what I do…

I always wonder if other men share the fetish. So I often leave my partners heels on show upstairs near the bathroom if we have house parties to see if they ever move or get cummed, but I don’t think it’s happened.

The other week we were at a friends house and my partner wore nude peeptoe high heels and took them off at the door. A male friend was looking at them once and slid them with his foot randomly. That’s all that happened though.

Anybody else do anything like this or have any stories?
her horny mules

Re: Question: Do you wonder if men in your day to day life share the same fetish?

Post by her horny mules »

I did that too.
My wife leave her Heels in the Guest Toilet, and nothing goes on, because no males use the toillet.
But sometimes our son removed her sexy shoes.
wellwornheelsuk

Re: Question: Do you wonder if men in your day to day life share the same fetish?

her horny mules wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:05 am I did that too.
My wife leave her Heels in the Guest Toilet, and nothing goes on, because no males use the toillet.
But sometimes our son removed her sexy shoes.
Nice. Good to know others do this too.

Well, I was talking with my partner (kind of dirty talk) telling her she should leave her heels at her office under her desk to tease me ;) think if she does I’ll mention I want other men to use them
Celebshoeman

Post by Celebshoeman »

I was once working with a male colleague renovating a large building that contained some dressing rooms.

As we were going about our job a sexy model of a woman entered, saw us and apologised, she was carrying one of those polymer bags containing a dress etc.

She pointed to the bathroom as to get changed, we nodded ok and was about to enter but firstly removed her coat but more importantly her shoes, nice pointy black classic pumps prob 4" plus in height, she then entered the bathroom bolted the door and the shower started.

My colleague looks across and says how hot she looks, I agree and men's banter ensues, I noticed her heels obviously but how could I get to them in his company?

Then it just came out, possibly naively"I wonder what those heels smell like?" Amazingly he was down like a shot, like I'd given him permission, he picked up one of her warm heels and sniffed it, I could tell he was enjoying it too, to hide his then embarrassment he passed the other to me and my it did smell amazing, we just sniffed for mere seconds.

Then rather awkwardly we continued our work, we knew from then on we both shared this fetish but blokes being blokes we never mentioned it again both unsure and slightly embarrassed.

We worked together for a few years and it never came up in conversation again.

He was definitely into heels, but like most of us hid it well.
wellwornheelsuk

Celebshoeman wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:40 am I was once working with a male colleague renovating a large building that contained some dressing rooms.

As we were going about our job a sexy model of a woman entered, saw us and apologised, she was carrying one of those polymer bags containing a dress etc.

She pointed to the bathroom as to get changed, we nodded ok and was about to enter but firstly removed her coat but more importantly her shoes, nice pointy black classic pumps prob 4" plus in height, she then entered the bathroom bolted the door and the shower started.

My colleague looks across and says how hot she looks, I agree and men's banter ensues, I noticed her heels obviously but how could I get to them in his company?

Then it just came out, possibly naively"I wonder what those heels smell like?" Amazingly he was down like a shot, like I'd given him permission, he picked up one of her warm heels and sniffed it, I could tell he was enjoying it too, to hide his then embarrassment he passed the other to me and my it did smell amazing, we just sniffed for mere seconds.

Then rather awkwardly we continued our work, we knew from then on we both shared this fetish but blokes being blokes we never mentioned it again both unsure and slightly embarrassed.

We worked together for a few years and it never came up in conversation again.

He was definitely into heels, but like most of us hid it well.
Damn that story is amazing. I think I'd also feel awkward bringing it up. I bet if he was alone he'd have rubbed his dick into them.
Shoelooker

l

Post by Shoelooker »

I
Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wellwornheelsuk

Shoelooker wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:51 pm I recognized that a good friend of mine often mentioned his girlfriends shoes when they were out on a special occasions and things. Also when he met her first time, his story was like : I was on a party and all girls wore sneakers, except this one girl...
So we also talk sometimes about that we like to see our partners in Bed With high heels but we never talk about details.

To my wedding he made very special present where I still don't know if it was just fun or a really cool deep thought action by him.
We have a good female friend, a tall blonde and beautiful girl as big as I am and from an athletic silhouette. But because of her height she mostly wears flat shoes especially sneakers, but this time she showed up in heels....😲😲😲
she came in a short black dress a white tight blazer and 4 inch shiny pointy pumps. And my Friend was my wedding photographer. So after the ceremony we stood together and my friend came to shoot some photos, he joked to her "you dressed like that?! We have to take a pic to proof this for history" and I said to her yeah sure, you in those beatiful shoes is a hardly seen phenomenon 😉 and then again he focussed her feet and took a close up pic of them, then we were all laughing about that. Btw. About my fetish she was aware....

Epilog
Weeks later we got all the photos (about 1500!) To pic out the best, I was scrolling trough them with my wife, my SIL was there too at that moment. Then we came to the close up of the heels and my SIL stucked, "why he took a pic of her shoes?!" And I thought, yay I can't believe it! He really did it 😆 and my wife who knows pretty good about my fetish said "hummm is there someone with a special interest?"(smiled at me, continuing in her head like: there you have to seem to have a good friend in a lot of ways 🤨)
Then she said, we can surely can sort this out.
But we copied all pics before from a stick to PC, I surely deleted the pic....on the pc.... 😉
Nice man, great story. Imagine if he convinced her to take them off for a photo and left you alone with them ;)
Shoelooker

R

Post by Shoelooker »

T
Last edited by Shoelooker on Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

One time a few years ago, a discussion I had with my landscaper ended up talking about my wife's shoes and ultimately her feet.
During our talk I found out he was a crazy foot/shoe guy…just like me.
I worked out a deal with him. I get free lawn service and he can have free access to my milf wife’s shoes and worn hosiery!!
I’m working on having us both do some cum dumping into her shoes. Hopefully soon!!