Friend's Sexy Shoes and Feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Only Pumps, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Only Pumps, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, redwedge, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Wonderwall

Re: Friend's Sexy Shoes and Feet

Post by Wonderwall »

ElGringo13 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:36 pm Great pictures you have, best Post on this forum in a long time...
i do my best but people seems to be not interested in or not commenting at all. its kinda boring that sharing ownself. I do this thread because of interaction but most of people seems ''grab and run'' type of guys. i dont think i can go any further with this situation but thanks anyway
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Come on dude you know you have some ppl like me and others who watch and say what they like about your cool set !
Hope u won't stop post
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:56 am Come on dude you know you have some ppl like me and others who watch and say what they like about your cool set !
Hope u won't stop post
thanks, you guys are the only reason that i still go on
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wonderwall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:19 am
Lolwtf62 wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:56 am Come on dude you know you have some ppl like me and others who watch and say what they like about your cool set !
Hope u won't stop post
thanks, you guys are the only reason that i still go on
you gave us really cool thing to watch so its a pleasure !
dirkcandid

Post by dirkcandid »

she is so hot, thanks!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I apologize for not commenting but she's absolutely stunning
Wizzboy

Post by Wizzboy »

Damn lucky Guy to have that nice pictures
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

ok here we go again
she is 20 years old. one of my school friend's sister. long blonde hair. sexy feet and nailpolish i think. I always dream to worship her feet

Image Image Image Image
Wonderwall

Post by Wonderwall »

here is my sister in law. I admire her feet. i hope you will like it as well. please make comments about them :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wonderwall wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:55 am ok here we go again
she is 20 years old. one of my school friend's sister. long blonde hair. sexy feet and nailpolish i think. I always dream to worship her feet

Image Image Image Image
Wow the see trough shoes are so sexy !
Wonderwall wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:32 am here is my sister in law. I admire her feet. i hope you will like it as well. please make comments about them :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
And here damn you SIL have some amazing sexy feets ! And i really love the 3 pair of shoes here. Wish i could play with them before cum covering everything !! :oops: