FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

darktoeprints

Re: FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Post by darktoeprints »

I'd love to rent the black pair of flip flops with your footprints :) Do you have a larger picture of them?
MelindaJennings

Re: FEET PICTURES AND VIDEOS FOR SALE!!! added: footwear also now for sale or rent dm if interested!!!

Post by MelindaJennings »

no i dont have a bigger closer picture of them however how long did you want to rent them for so i can set you a price love :mrgreen:
creative191

Post by creative191 »

Heads up dudes ! That beige mules photo is from internet. MelindaJennings recent joined here

DO NOT SEND your money to her, waste of time

He just wants your money.. she is a guy acting like a girl (probably idiot men's fantasies). Trust me. fuck off Melinda
zuzo12

Post by zuzo12 »

creative191 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:37 pm Heads up dudes ! That beige mules photo is from internet. MelindaJennings recent joined here

DO NOT SEND your money to her, waste of time

He just wants your money.. she is a guy acting like a girl (probably idiot men's fantasies). Trust me. fuck off Melinda
Agree, she no longer respond to PMs I sent her, she is fake.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Yes I proposed buying some shoes for her to wear out and send back to me, ‘she’ wanted me to send the money to her so she could buy, gave me a paypal address of a dude. I might be a little weird ‘cause I like to fuck shoes but I’m not an idiot.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:06 am Yes I proposed buying some shoes for her to wear out and send back to me, ‘she’ wanted me to send the money to her so she could buy, gave me a paypal address of a dude. I might be a little weird ‘cause I like to fuck shoes but I’m not an idiot.
Wow
MelindaJennings

Post by MelindaJennings »

you guys all want free samples and I do not work that way im sorry
Feetskeeter

Post by Feetskeeter »

Melinda, when are you sending me the feet pics I paid you $30 for? That was over a month ago. You keep ghosting me in the PMs.