G

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

AbbyShoePrincess

B

Post by AbbyShoePrincess »

H
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyShoePrincess

H

B
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lolwtf62

Re: Hi guys your forum was a fetlife date recommendation

Post by Lolwtf62 »

AbbyShoePrincess wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:48 pm 💋 😘 👠
Would enjoy to cum them and your feet :oops:
AbbyShoePrincess

N

H
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LouieAldofootman

Post by LouieAldofootman »

Holy cow I just busted so hard to you
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

AbbyShoePrincess wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:55 pm I'm really flattered
Sorry to disappoint but I'm not a sex worker, simply just purging some of my collection to have some spending money for my upcoming vacation. But I do encourage you to do as your hearts desire with them once you have them.
That's alright. Kinda wish I have a pair of your high heels from your collection. Thanks for sharing them.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

adidasflipflops wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:25 am I’m not entirely convinced that Abby is who they say they are. The story (if true) is well, while somewhat hot in nature very disrespectful. As stated above there are varying degrees of the fetish and some people take it to far without respecting other’s boundaries and personal property. He should have shown more respect to you. Now back to my main concern. The reason I think that this person may not be who they say they are is the fact that it’s entirely to perfect of a setup here. Offering to sell heels, multiple stories all very sexual in nature, detailed descriptions of accounts and every reply caters to a fantasy. Examples the janitor cumming in shoes, the Fetlife date and the ex boyfriend with the same fetish. All liking heels too…

I could be wrong and apologize if I am but if it’s to good to be true, it usually is.

No one has to prove themselves but in this case i think some sort of good faith verification might be in order. Maybe sharing the fetlife account? It’s a controlled a safe way that’s not intrusive in any means.
Won’t believe it but I actually found where the most recent photos posted came from. I like to browse heels on poshmark to see if I find any I would like to buy and have for myself. Funny enough I just looked at the most recent ones and it struck me “I’ve seen these before somewhere” and I remembered I had actually seen these a few weeks ago on poshmark. I went back and found the listing. They’re actually a size 6. I can’t believe the chances of this lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Same account listed the other heels that this person posted too. Same exact photos they posted here are in the listing on poshmark.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rome

Post by Rome »

Way too many guys with fucked up agendas on this forum smh. Play out your homo erotic fantasies elsewhere!!!
AbbyShoePrincess

G

H
Last edited by AbbyShoePrincess on Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.