Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

mrbean16

Re: Fucking gf’s mom’s sandals and shoes

Post by mrbean16 »

mmm awesome pics! 😍
she have very sexy feet and soles i guess that make your cock instantly hard when you see them! 🥵
too bad that you didn't see her wear some of the shoes that you cum and let dry
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

I know I’m hoping I can see her wear some cummed shoes again. I also want to be able to cum on more like her toms flip flops and on shoes that she wears often like her new balance.
mrbean16

Post by mrbean16 »

does she wears new balance with socks?
the best is cum on shoes that she wears barefeet like the crocs sandals or toms flip flops :P
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

mrbean16 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:13 pm does she wears new balance with socks?
the best is cum on shoes that she wears barefeet like the crocs sandals or toms flip flops :P
Yeah she always wears socks with shoes that’s why I prefer cumming and fucking where her bare feet are going to be warming up 🤤
Bobdawn

Post by Bobdawn »

I've been a big fan of your work for a long time! You're a lucky man. Those flip flops are great!
dirtydan___

Post by dirtydan___ »

Bobdawn wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:16 am I've been a big fan of your work for a long time! You're a lucky man. Those flip flops are great!
I wish I could buy a second pair just to swap them out for a while and have tons of fun 😛
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.