Cabin crew forum

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cabin crew board index forum

Should cabin crew have there own board index page for all things cabin crew shoe related.
8%
Yes
76%
No
16%

Total votes: 296

xmlfash

Re: Cabin crew forum

Post by xmlfash »

In this part of the world, it is a known secret that the airlines' bosses and managers have been dating flight attendants since time immemorial, sometimes without their complete consents. Why do you think that the cabin crew's uniforms were designed in that particular way, with stockings, high heels and the need of changing? Was it really for safety?

There is an old proverb here that says, "Commit a small crime and you are called a thief. Commit a big crime and you are called His Excellency."
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

I agree with you xmlfash that it is or at least "was" one of the sexiest industries of all time and the uniforms were designed to be sexy more so than for safety. It is quiet normal for a shoe stockings fetish to come out of it. Just now that the Airlines and Airports are on High Alert for security reasons we must be careful in how we go about this
Richie

Post by Richie »

Newpumps wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:38 am Hey Wetshoe thank you for making it happen such a popular topic. I have some concerns over the privacy of the staff in the pictures for example the uniform clearly says the Airline they work for and it would be a shame for something as simple as the wrong person to see it and get the whole thing shut down. I know the Aviation Industry is a high risk security and Airlines are quiet strict on Staff posing in their company uniforms. I Personally get so turned on by it as im sure everyone else on here does. The Shoes i buy are from Cabin Crew Members willingly selling their shoes for sexual purposes. The Girls themselves are on Low Income and their argument is they sell to us guys with Fetishes for Extra Income provided there is no trace of company Logo on the items as that would put their Jobs in Jeoprady. Does anyone else have any other raises for concern before we get our own Category?
I would say as long as everyone is posting his/her own pictures, it’s OK. Posting pictures of cabin crew that can be found on the net without their permission would be also a crime. And honestly, I would be interested to read about personal experiences with cabin crew members and their shoes but not to see pictures that were taken from Instagram accounts or Facebook pages or other Internet sources.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Newpumps wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:38 am Hey Wetshoe thank you for making it happen such a popular topic. I have some concerns over the privacy of the staff in the pictures for example the uniform clearly says the Airline they work for and it would be a shame for something as simple as the wrong person to see it and get the whole thing shut down. I know the Aviation Industry is a high risk security and Airlines are quiet strict on Staff posing in their company uniforms. I Personally get so turned on by it as im sure everyone else on here does. The Shoes i buy are from Cabin Crew Members willingly selling their shoes for sexual purposes. The Girls themselves are on Low Income and their argument is they sell to us guys with Fetishes for Extra Income provided there is no trace of company Logo on the items as that would put their Jobs in Jeoprady. Does anyone else have any other raises for concern before we get our own Category?
Good point. Wouldn't wanna get anyone in trouble. I don't see how they can get in trouble for us taking photos of them though. And I don't see why it would be illegal to take photos of them fully dressed and in public. But then again, I'm not a lawyer. Any lawyers here?

I have always wondered about the girls who post themselves doing sexy things in their uniforms. That, I would guess the airlines may not like. Or maybe they do like it. It can't be bad for business :)
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

You can just tell that these women know how sexy they are to us folk. The way they post, kick their shoes off but keep them in frame, they know what they're doing lol.
Flickr coming soon...
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

They know exactly what they are doing shoe popping and dangling is such a turn on. I love all styles of Cabin Crew shoes but i think the Black Soft Leather Pointy Toe mid heel well worn with a mixture of perfume cheesey worn leather scent is the Best for me
Richie

Post by Richie »

Newpumps wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:20 am They know exactly what they are doing shoe popping and dangling is such a turn on. I love all styles of Cabin Crew shoes but i think the Black Soft Leather Pointy Toe mid heel well worn with a mixture of perfume cheesey worn leather scent is the Best for me
Absolutely agree :-) love them and their smell too 💦👠

The only disadvantage of them knowing nowadays that there are men who loves to buy their shoes is the price they sell them for. I remember like 20 years ago you could bit on some well worn genuine cabin crew shoes on eBay for little money. Now they sell them for high price and often you also find fake cabin crew offers 🙁
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Yes i used to buy off ebay i took the chance that they were genuine and the Heels/Tights arrived as sold in the pictures. Nowadays i buy directly off the Flight Attendants and with Local Buy & Sell groups you can find them and collect directly from the girls.
shoespermer1

Post by shoespermer1 »

Last edited by shoespermer1 on Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
slippercreamer

Re: Cabin crew board index page comment to vote

Post by slippercreamer »

xmlfash wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:17 am There is always a show before take off.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433799233048440833
Can you imagine getting those the second they come off of her moist, sweaty feet? I would explode in them for sure...